Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever have one of those days

Default Ever have one of those days

Where you just wished you were in WDW?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Everyday.

I agree....everyday!

However, on Saturday, I really had that feeling. Went outside in the morning, around 6:30 to let the dogs out, and heard the birds chirping, it was quiet and had a humid feel to it. I felt like I was leaving my room at POR. I really wanted to be at WDW that particular moment.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Yep, all the time. I actually found something I wanted to share with you guys, but I was waiting until it was up and running and I haven't been able to get to it yet. A few weeks ago my Mom read in US Today that Google Earth was going to have live 3D satelite coverage of WDW. You're supposed to be able to feel like you're riding the rides and strolling through the parks. It's supposedly the most extensive project of its kind. She had to call me right away because she knew it would be perfect for those "missing Disney blues". She also said I would probably want to share it with my SR pals because they would like it too. So far all I found were some mock up models, but I think it's not really supposed to launch until sometime in June. Has anyone else heard of this?
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

That's a definite!!
    Sunshine Rewards

That would be cool. I think google could just about pull anything off now if they wanted.
    And yes I do have those days I wish I was at WDW. Today is one of them
    (referring back to my other thread).
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Ummm...YEP!

In fact I'm embarrassed to say that today I started doing a YouTube Disney trip. First I rode the monorail to the MK, then watched the rope drop "welcome show", walked down Main St. USA, and rode Winnie the Pooh, the teacups, Small World, and the Barnstormer.

I know....I'm pathetic!!!! And I would've kept going, but the kids got home from school.

Ooh, that sounds like fun....
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Ummm...YEP!

In fact I'm embarrassed to say that today I started doing a YouTube Disney trip. First I rode the monorail to the MK, then watched the rope drop "welcome show", walked down Main St. USA, and rode Winnie the Pooh, the teacups, Small World, and the Barnstormer.

I know....I'm pathetic!!!! And I would've kept going, but the kids got home from school.

What a great idea! I'm going to have to try this on my day off.

And yes, it always seem to be when I'm having a really bad day or just feeling sorry for myself I always think none if it would matter if I were at Disney!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Ummm...YEP!

LOL, i wish i'd thought of this! it really does sound like something i'd do. i wish i was in WDW every day...