Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever have one of those days

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Ummm...YEP!

In fact I'm embarrassed to say that today I started doing a YouTube Disney trip. First I rode the monorail to the MK, then watched the rope drop "welcome show", walked down Main St. USA, and rode Winnie the Pooh, the teacups, Small World, and the Barnstormer.

I know....I'm pathetic!!!! And I would've kept going, but the kids got home from school.
    Well....you know what all of us will be doing tomorrow! LOL Great idea! I didn't even know that YouTube had that! If you are pathetic, then so are theh rest of us! Well....at least me!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Well....you know what all of us will be doing tomorrow! LOL Great idea! I didn't even know that YouTube had that! If you are pathetic, then so are theh rest of us! Well....at least me!
    Girl....you've been missin' out!!!

I just search for the ride name + WDW and.....voila! There's tons of videos out there. In fact....I might just go watch "Wishes" right now! LOL!

If you go to You Tube and search for "Kaht Kam" you will find a bunch of videos made by one of the DISboard podcasters that recently passed away. He drove one of those little carts and mounted a camera to the back of it. So, it's really like walking through the parks.

It's great for when you're "jonesin'" for WDW!
    Sunshine Rewards