Thread: Rescheduling....

Default Rescheduling....

Well the USA3000 schedule I'd been waiting for -- Christmas dates -- came out yesterday and it's not pretty. I have a credit from them that I hoped to use for one way of our Christmas trip, but even after the credit I'd be paying over $400 one way, and the return fare on Air Tran is already ~$600.

WDW package prices aren't out for January yet, but since it would be value season and the airfare will be $400 less, I think we are going to reschedule. There is something SOOOOO magical about being at Disney at Christmas, but I just can't pass up the chance to save nearly a thousand bucks. Still mulling it over, but I think we might have to reschedule for a long weekend over the MLK holiday (which is when we went this year and it was really nice and uncrowded).

The kids will be just as happy to have Christmas vacation at home and know they're getting a trip to Disney in 3 weeks... right?

I'm sorry you have to go through the hassle of rescheduling, but I think for that much savings, I would too. I know you'll have a wonderful time whenever you go.

We were there this past MLK weekend too and you're right, the crowd level was very nice. We had a blast.

And for me, that three weeks between Christmas and MLK went lightening fast!!

I'm sure your kids will be just as excited to go in January. It's always nice to have something exciting like that to look forward to.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Sounds like a good plan to me. I wouldn't be able to pass up that much in savings. And now that they've changed the hotel cost rules to be per night instead of per stay you may save even more.
    Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

I've never been at Christmas - though everything I've seen/heard has been amazing ...

but $1000 savings is a TON of money! and with less crowds to boot... it's a pain, but rescheduling is probably what I would do too!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

I also would love to go during Christmas time. I LOVE Christmas and LOVE WDW. Couldn't ask for a better combination!!!! But with the kids in school and DH's work, it doesn't look like we will be able to go that time of year for a LOOOONNNNNGGGGG time, if ever.

But hey, 7 days until my WDW vacation!!!!!! So I won't complain!!!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Anytime going to WDW is wonderful.

That 3 weeks between Christmas and MLK weekend will fly by.

Have fun!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks everyone! We have decided to reschedule for MLK week. And with the money we are saving, I think we'll be able to stay at WL and maybe even go to the P&P party if it's being held again next January!!

I appreciate your input.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Thanks everyone! We have decided to reschedule for MLK week. And with the money we are saving, I think we'll be able to stay at WL and maybe even go to the P&P party if it's being held again next January!!

I appreciate your input.
    That sounds like a great plan. I'm crossing my fingers that they do a special party for yall to attend with your savings.
    Sunshine Rewards