Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: June Daily Survey Bonus

1 more down, 4 more to complete and then I am taking the days off!

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

AS long as today's credits tomorrow I only need one more for the the big bonus! Whoo hoo! That way I don't have to stress over the weekend with it being end of month and less survey's to get.
    Sunshine Rewards

I need five more- T, W, Th, F S!

I'm stressing, but I'm gonna make it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I only need 3 more.

I need one every single day, including today, which I haven't been able to get yet. I am stressing!

i know how you feel. i am have been trying since early this morning and have had no luck at all getting a ds. i need 3 to make 25. i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that you get one.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i know how you feel. i am have been trying since early this morning and have had no luck at all getting a ds. i need 3 to make 25. i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that you get one.
    My 24 hrs. must have been up because after I posted, went back and checked. I had several news options, completed my DS and got the congrats page. Keep trying, you'll get one for today!

thanks for your words of encouragement - they are greatly appreciated. the problem might be that i tried doing one earlier but i could not download the application that was necessary to do the survey so i exited out of it and now there are no options and all i get is no new surveys. i wonder if i unintentionally screwed myself by exiting out of the survey and that is why i can't get another one. i will keep trying though and if i don't get one by 9 tonite i will give up and try again tomorrow. again, thanks for all your kind words.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Congratulations to all of you who have met your goal or hopefully will by the end of the month.

This month has not been good for me with the surveys. I hope next month they are more plentiful. I'm not complaining, over the last couple of months I've done really well. I've just learned to give up rather than get frustrated when I don't qualify.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    thanks for your words of encouragement - they are greatly appreciated. the problem might be that i tried doing one earlier but i could not download the application that was necessary to do the survey so i exited out of it and now there are no options and all i get is no new surveys. i wonder if i unintentionally screwed myself by exiting out of the survey and that is why i can't get another one. i will keep trying though and if i don't get one by 9 tonite i will give up and try again tomorrow. again, thanks for all your kind words.
    I exit out of them quite often, since I use Firefox, and there are some that state you must use IE for it. I've never been "punished" by the system for doing that, though sometimes I wish I had IE on a PC instead of the sad IE for Macs, so I had the option, b/c sometimes that's the only survey they have for me.

Assuming the one I just got through credits tomorrow, I'll have one left for the lower bonus.

Of course, every 80 cent increase in my balance makes me happy, too!
    Sunshine Rewards