Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No November or December Park Hours

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Default No November or December Park Hours

Oh this is going to drive me crazy! There are no park hours posted for the months of November or December. We will soon be at our 180 day mark for dining ADRs and I want/need to know park hours. We try to plan around the extra magic hours. In December we never seem to make extra morning hours because we have been our too late the night before with the kids. So I try to plan that we are in the parks late. Oh, please Disney post those hours! My DH thinks that I am nuts because I have been waiting for those hours to plan our trip. I love to plan trips to Disney!!!!!!!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

that's crazy-I know I had mine at my 180 day mark last year.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

There are a couple of huge threads on the DIS about this with everyone freaking out that the ADRs they have set up won't work out once the hours are posted. I still have about a week until my 180 day mark, but will probably be staying off property and I think I am only scheduling one character meal so it's not that big of a deal for me. From what I read someone was told by a CM December hours are supposed to be posted around June 13.

Who knows for sure though? Apparently no one at Disney that takes reservations knows anything.

I will say though, that I visited the disney website this weekend and got a little pop up box asking me to take a survey about their site. I filled out info when I first got to the site and then when I tried to leave got another one asking me about my experience. I told them I didn't find the info I was looking for because the hours for November and December 2008 haven't been posted and that's what I was looking for to plan my trip. I doubt it will make a difference, but at least it should be seen by someone. Why else would they ask? I've never seen anything like that on there before, although I have been handed a paper survey at DL when I was leaving before.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Well, I just got done checking Disneys web page and still no hours! I will just have to make my ADRs and hope and pray that they work out. Since my parents travel with us, we usually have atleast one sit down meal a day. I was thinking about making ADRs for some of the more popular places in my name and ressie number and then having my parents make ADRs in their name and ressie number. I really thought that by now the hours would be up. I guess Disney just wants to drive us all crazy.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I hear you...I am trying to finalize plans for an early November trip and without the hours posted yet I am somewhat stuck!

Hopefully soon.

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I know! I am bummed they aren't posted yet too! I'll just make the ADRs next week (wooo hooo!) & hope they work. If they don't, I'll try to change.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

November & December hours are up on Disney.com!!!
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

where are you finding it?????

thanks jen

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

wdwinfo.com has the November hours posted, but here are the December hours:
    http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...&date=20081201