Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help me with my dates for WDW!!

I have the phone number to call.........going to do that tomorrow....Sydney will love it if we can pull it off!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a hard secret to keep.

okay I left a message with the women who books seats at the tank.....hope to hear back from her soon.......I will give it a few days since we are coming up on a weekend and then next week is 4th of july.

Fingers crossed that we can get a seat at the tank!!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Well today I got a coveted pin code in an email......so I quickly called the number and after being place on hold a million times and finally transfered to someone who could really help me.......I was able to save over $250 on my Polynesian part of trip! I am soooo happy....I was hoping for a general code and knew that those can book up quickly, so now that I have my discount in place I am thrilled

Plus I also have the plans in place for coral reef (just have to remember to email pictures to woman in charge for the menus...add that to my list of things to do)

and I think I may order park tickets tonight....since they are upping prices tomorrow am.

Also have a photopass in place........I love doing those.....I go crazy with the photopass people..........and then to know it is only going to cost me $20 for all those pictures....thrills me!

pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Also have a photopass in place........I love doing those.....I go crazy with the photopass people..........and then to know it is only going to cost me $20 for all those pictures....thrills me!

pamela
    Okay, I bought the photopass cd for $99 last year. How do you get photopass pics for $20?
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Quote Originally Posted by schaery View Post
    Okay, I bought the photopass cd for $99 last year. How do you get photopass pics for $20?
    I am wondering the same thing ! Pam must have top secret info

Wink

Awesome job on the pin code Pam!

I got the photopass thing too..love that price. shhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Don't ya just love TGM site...
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by schaery View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    I am wondering the same thing ! Pam must have top secret info
    I found out about doing a photoshre on the DIS. It is the best thing ever.

You need to find or form a photopass share (you want to make sure that people are traveling in similar time frame. ex: month of November) Once a group leader takes charge you then find the 'others'. Most shares will have 5 to 7 participants...so that makes the final prices. My new group (I formed one thru Tour Guide Mike ) will have 8 participants so between the photopass price, tax, blank CD's and shipping my cost will be actuall under $20 a person.

The key to it running smoothly is a group leader. That person organizes 'others', sets up an account with disney photo and password only for 'the group'.

Go on your trip and start having photopass people take your pictures. I go crazy with this.....I am constantly having them take our picture!! I have even found new spots that I didn't know they took pictures.

Once you return from trip you log into set up account and put in the numbers from you photopass card (or cards) and you can start editing yours. Once everyone in group has done this (and it needs to happen within 30 days of the first time you uploaded a photopass card) the Team Leader will order the photopass cd (or course all the participants have already sent money to the leader) once Leader rec'v back cd from disney they will then burn the others cds and send them off to you .

Now some people find it funny that you get a few pictures from some of the other familys that were part fo the group.....me i don't mind. I can handle having a few pictures of others on my Disney CD for under $20 bucks

Hope this helps........I would do a search on the DIS (budget board).

I love my bargains!
    Last edited by Hedy; 08-02-2008 at 10:35 PM.
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Awesome job on the pin code Pam!

I got the photopass thing too..love that price. shhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Don't ya just love TGM site...
    Why thank you DEb. I actually learned about photopass share on the DIS and then someone told me to try TGM for a group (and since I already had a membership to TGM...I just did a search)

Did you figure out where you are going to your dd's friends bday dinner?

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Oh, yeah. I remember now reading about the photo cd sharing last year. Thanks.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Wow Pam! Sounds like everything is falling in place. When I go ...i am going to call you for planning. Great Job!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards