Thread: Vons.com

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Default Vons.com

Man I wish this one would have been available for my area. I so would like to be able to grocery shop online. I hate the grocery store.
    Sunshine Rewards

I know, I was hoping that perhaps Vons affiliate Safeway would be a part of this....I would shop at home this week. My son had his tonsils out on Monday so we're kind of stuck at home for the next couple of days.

Hence why I am SRing like a fiend!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I know I wish safeway was too. But it is only a block away. LOL!
    ________
    Wendie 99
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:57 AM.

I have found a couple of others that I am going to be adding as well. I haven't seen Safeway yet, but I am working on it!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I would truly be in heaven if I could grocery shop from home. Im sure you pay a delivery charge but it wouldnt matter. I would probably still save money and time by not dragging three kids ages 5, 3 and 2 through the store and having to buy all kinds of crap that wasn't on my list just to keep them manageable until I can get out of there.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I would truly be in heaven if I could grocery shop from home. Im sure you pay a delivery charge but it wouldnt matter. I would probably still save money and time by not dragging three kids ages 5, 3 and 2 through the store and having to buy all kinds of crap that wasn't on my list just to keep them manageable until I can get out of there.

EXACTLY! Only mine are 9,6 and 2, but I know exactly what you mean!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I have found a couple of others that I am going to be adding as well. I haven't seen Safeway yet, but I am working on it!

Just found the vons offer. If you look at the URL, safeway is right there, so I imagine one could find a broader safeway offer. I know safeway specifically was on another site once (not a regular thing, but a join and get x points, like this Vons offer seems to be), so they might not be adverse to doing more. Though if it's for new customers only, I'm outta luck!

When they delivered my order, they gave me a pamphlet with a code for THREE more FREE deliveries, which was very nice. Shopping online is very cool.
    Sunshine Rewards