Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone Been to WDW At Easter?

Easter is April 12th. Most of New England has Spring Break from April 13-April 17. A lot of people go to WDW.

We have gone at the end of May the beginning of June and there were less crowds. It was a great time to go and the weather is nice. Memorial Day is May 25, 2009 and the parks are busy that weekend, so keep that in mind.

Many schools (at least the ones in the Northeast) don't get out until the middle of June especially if there were snow days so if you go after Memorial Day and before the teen week of June you should be okay.

I've never been to the parks that late in December so I can't help you with that.

While our kids were in school, we only traveled to WDW during Spring Break. Their schools had big consequences for unauthorized absences. They didn't consider vacations to be a good reason for them to be out of school. We would just bite the bullet and go. We tried to plan our time and took advantage of the early mornings and late nights so we could get it all in. Yes there were crowds, we were on vacation......we had to be flexible.

Not easy when the kids are in school.......hope you figure it out.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

We were at Animal Kingdom last year on Easter Sunday and the crowds were pretty small. We went to Epcot the next day and it was packed. Later that week, the dc and I tried to do the Magic Kingdom and the line for the tram was so long that we left. So, it's crowded. It was also pretty cool in 2008, the weather in FL varies.

We're part-time FL residents, waiting not-so-patiently to be full-time, that's why we were able to go for the day.