Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My Days on the Dis are Numbered

Can someone help me. I wanted to read the thread you all have been discussing and just can't find it. What is the title of the thread?
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

OK, I found it, a very interesting thread. Tricia, you said nothing wrong, you gave facts and giving all the problems you have had lately I'm surprised you held you cool. You are a better person than me.
    Some of the things I have read make me wonder if I may be a fraud or at least have been on in the past. I know from now on I will look at offers in a different way. I really have not done much since the problems began but my vacation has come and gone and Christmas is a long way off so I don't have any goals right now.
    Sammielynn

I feel so much better I have been reading everything I could find about this issue and I'm not a fraud and have never been one! I guess this just goes to show that you should always research before you type.
    Sammielynn

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    .......SunshineCindy beat into my head as a child "what comes around, goes around."
    Same thing here...my dad preached this to us growing up and as a teacher I coach several extracurricular academic events and of course we frequently see/hear of ways other schools are cheating or just not doing right (even if it isn't technically cheating) and I try to preach that same philosophy to my students....that karma will come back to bite them and it will come to our assistance one day...
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I find I can't even make myself post on that board anymore..........................well not the rewards one anywho.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think you really kept your cool too. Some people ruin everything for everyone else! Do you really think you will get banned from the DIS boards? I think there will be quite a few upset people if that happens!

Quote Originally Posted by jacaluho View Post
    I think you really kept your cool too. Some people ruin everything for everyone else! Do you really think you will get banned from the DIS boards? I think there will be quite a few upset people if that happens!
    So far, so good. It seems to have died down. But the whole rewards board there seems really chilled out right now. Hopefully we ran out the dirty ones on a rail.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs