Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Days on the Dis are Numbered

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

You know the surprising thing to me was the number of posts she had. She seemed to have been around the Dis for a while. Normally when people come in the way she did they have less than 50 posts not over 1000. She should know better!

I am glad she took out the stuff in other threads. Most the time it was advertising that site instead of staying on topic and helping answer the question.
    Sunshine Rewards

I agree with you about Thursdays. Maybe it is a full moon or something? LOL! Seems it was about a month ago the last time that things went c-r-a-a-a-a-z-y.

This is one of those nights that I am going to rely on my faith and sense of right. As much as it eats away at me to know that other sites are financially doing really well as a result of exploiting this situation, SunshineCindy beat into my head as a child "what comes around, goes around." We'll just keep doing our thing over here (non-fraudulently) and know that the money will keep rolling in. Maybe not as much for a little while. . But we'll all do okay if we are creative and honest.
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 06-22-2007 at 08:39 AM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;11537I agree with you about Thursdays. Maybe it is a full moon or something? LOL! Seems it was about a month ago the last time that things went c-r-a-a-a-a-z-y.

This is one of those nights that I am going to rely on my faith and sense of right. As much as it eats away at me to know that other sites are financially doing really well as a result of exploiting this situation, SunshineCindy beat into my head as a child "what comes around, goes around." We'll just keep doing our thing over here (non-fraudulently) and know that the money will keep rolling in. Maybe not as much for a little while. . But we'll all do okay if we are creative and honest.[/QUOTE]

That does not sound good. Do they belong to the gpt collective?
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 06-22-2007 at 08:40 AM.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I actually think the tone of the dis rewards board has changed a lot in the past few months. It was so helpful and NICE sort of a rewards board community and then all that crap started with people attacking Dmitry, then that wacko Blearny shoving referrals down everyones throat and now this poster. I think with this latest one people didn't jump on the flame band because she has over 1,000 posts so it kinda threw you off but come on making hundreds of dollars in a matter of hours day after day - the only way to do it is not legit. I'm sure the owner of whatever that rewards program is (don't care - won't go to it to even check it out) is picking up lot's of newbie referrals from the dis. so they might not want to ban her which is a shame because in the end all they are encouraging is a new breed of cheaters.

I thought your post was completely professional Tricial. I hope you don't get banned. I think when you post it helps that board and they should want you to stay.

As far as that silly comment about reward site owners being wealthy - so what - don't let it get under your skin. Even if it were true (wish it was for you) we'd all be happy for you. Bottom line it is a business and you do it for money. Sheese. Just chalk it up to another misnomer.

I find it harder and harder to post over there.

I thank you for trying to set the record straight. I think the seasoned posters knew from the beginning that it something wasn't right. I hope you can stop some of that crap from happening on your site!
    Sunshine Rewards

boy, I am really starting to hate having to go to work. I miss the amazon gift cards, now this. I wish I would have read earlier.

Tricia, I haven't a clue what you said...haven't made it over to dis yet but I bet it only gets you points then you can join sumrmist and I. We both have 30 points over us until 7-7-07.

Heck, since these forums, I only go over to Dis occassionally and don't post anywhere near the amount I used to. It's so much friendlier here and much much more fun!

Here's the thing, if we could actually sit on our butts, drinking coffee watching our kids and making hundreds of dollars a day, we would all do it. I agree with Tricia, what goes around comes around. She will get her come upance. It is just a matter of time. The sad thing is, it is people like that that ruin things for everyone one else.

I don't think anything you said was out of bounds, not at all and I read the whole thing before she deleted it. You were honest and professional.
    Anywho, who needs the dis when we have SR !!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Just wanted to jump in and say that I too think you handled things really well Tricia. What you said was said professionally and without any malice.... and most of all it was the truth! My Mom and Dad always taught me that if things look to good to be true...they probably are. I still think of that a lot as an adult. Some people just seem to have to take a good thing and ruin it for everyone else by taking advantage of it. I so appreciate that you are always so upfront with us and so accessible. It makes you very trustworthy. I'm so glad that I didn't get sucked in by those other sites and have just stuck with SR. Your integrity has made me a loyal member! You should be very proud of yourself and of your business.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheshire Cat View Post
    I actually think the tone of the dis rewards board has changed a lot in the past few months. It was so helpful and NICE sort of a rewards board community and then all that crap started with people attacking Dmitry, then that wacko Blearny shoving referrals down everyones throat and now this poster.

Just had to add that this cracked me up. It's probably because WE all left and came here!! I think it was God's providence that you started this forum when you did Tricia!!

I was so glad that you had posted. She had been bugging me for days but nothing she said was really that bad so I just figured we had to put up with her. I was glad you spoke up because 1 you have a lot more knowledge then we have and 2 she needed to hear it. When I posted I was so afraid everyone would get all over me but it seems everyone feels the same way about her.

I also like that on one of her comments yesterday when she bad mouthed another GP site saying they took a lot of the survey money and left us with very little you stuck up for them as well. It was a real classy thing to do. I was VERY proud of you at that moment.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    That does not sound good. Do they belong to the gpt collective?
    Yes. Kira and I have been the only ones talking about it. So I just flat out posted asking the site owner what he intends to do about it. We shall see!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I haven't read the posts or anything but I am in shock. I really can't believe this is going on.

Kim

________
    Ferrari/maserati engine specifications
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:00 AM.