Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: On hold....

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Never fear Majical JenK is here.
    Last edited by mia214jia; 06-11-2008 at 05:46 PM.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    In case anyone else reading this thread is military or going with someone in the military.... you can also have 5 at Shades of Green. They have very very large rooms and when it was owned by Disney it was a Deluxe resort.

You have to be military or going at the same time as someone in the military, but the rates are only 89 a night for a big nice room, you are mins from magic kingdom (you can walk to the Poly and ride the monorail).
    crap.... DH was in the military! Thank you anyway, good info.
    Last edited by mia214jia; 06-11-2008 at 05:44 PM.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Great job getting those ADRs Jen!

I just called and switched one of ours for Aug. We originally had Chefs de France but switched to Garden Grill. It is one of the few that we haven't been to yet!

As for you Disney newbies, planning a Disney vacation is unlike planning any other vacation. I t does take quite a bit of research and effort early on but believe me you will be happy that you did it!

And if you rent points from a DVC member, you can use that confirmation to book your ADRs with the 180 +10 window as well
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

DVC members (not renters) can now call Member Services to book ADR's.

We used to be able to do that, but then they changed it and we had to call Disney Dining.

I was on the phone with Member Sevices today and they said they changed it back so I booked our ADR's for October. A little late for booking ADR's but there were some issues with our points and I could book for October until that got straightened out. I got everything I wanted........even Le Cellier. Got that one for lunch but that will be fine.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    DVC members (not renters) can now call Member Services to book ADR's.

We used to be able to do that, but then they changed it and we had to call Disney Dining.

I was on the phone with Member Sevices today and they said they changed it back so I booked our ADR's for October. A little late for booking ADR's but there were some issues with our points and I could book for October until that got straightened out. I got everything I wanted........even Le Cellier. Got that one for lunch but that will be fine.
    WooHoo! I did not know that! That is really good to know! I've already booked our ADRs for August but I'll have to keep that in mind for next June (I was going to try for a concieerge studio at AKV - our home - but I think we are just going to go with savannah view.)
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    crap.... DH was in the military! Thank you anyway, good info.
    If he is a veteran or retired from the Military you can still use Shades of Green.