Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: On hold....

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I bet it's to make sure you are at your 180 day mark.
    Yeah, I'm sure of it....since my confirmation # was at 181 days...

Oh I'm so exicted they're booked! I called DH to tell him & he's like, oh fun. But didn't ask where we were eating or anything. I'm glad you all are excited for me!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I learn something new all the time on here! LOL. We do love Disney and we've visited both WDW and DL a couple of times, but never planned dinning into it. We just eat when it's time. On our last visit, I did try to plan a character breakfast for the girls, but when I called they were booked, now I know why!

Happy Planning, Jen!
    Yep, we learned the hard way our first year...ADRs really make or break a hot day at the park for us!! WHATDOYOUMEANTHEREISNOROOMTOEATHERE? That doesn't make for a fun trip at all! Sure it's odd that I'm making dining reservations 6 months out, but you do what you gotta do!!

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    And for letting me bounce in and ask questions. Even though I had to dismiss the idea of going this year . I am reading up on everyones planning threads.
    Of course! Jump in w/any questions you like! Most of us live through other's trips throughout the year...I find it helpful to get through the Disney Blues!!

I wonder what it will be like when I call in July fo rour Jan trip. I rented points from a DVC member so I wonder if I use a confirmation number as well?
    <Sunshine Rewards

Good question Dee...also, what about those that aren't staying onsite?? Are they not able to book at 180 days?? Hmmmm....

180 days for me too. Got all my ADR's!!! - even though I haven't decided for sure about using the DDP, just depends on what kind of package discount Disney Visa comes out with in August. Right now I have room only but if they come up with a good package discount, I'll add the DDP. If I can't do the DDP, some of my ADR's will have to go and do more OOP-CS meals. I guess that's okay but I sure got spoiled with the DDP last year. I'm afraid the Pop Warner Fest, and MouseFest Land time are having a bit of an impact on the restaurants as I couldn't get the times exactly as I wanted like I did last year at 180 days.

Hope you were able to get all yours.

Quote Originally Posted by schaery View Post
    180 days for me too. Got all my ADR's!!! - even though I haven't decided for sure about using the DDP, just depends on what kind of package discount Disney Visa comes out with in August. Right now I have room only but if they come up with a good package discount, I'll add the DDP. If I can't do the DDP, some of my ADR's will have to go and do more OOP-CS meals. I guess that's okay but I sure got spoiled with the DDP last year. I'm afraid the Pop Warner Fest, and MouseFest Land time are having a bit of an impact on the restaurants as I couldn't get the times exactly as I wanted like I did last year at 180 days.

Hope you were able to get all yours.
    Sooo....what did you get???

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post

All of us:
    LTT
    WCC (night of MVMCP)
    'Ohana breakfast (for my bday!!)
    Coral Reef
    CRT lunch --all 7 of us together!! I'm sooooo happy!!

Just DH & me:
    Cali Grill (for my bday)
    Momma Melrose
    'Ohana dinner
    LeCellier (they were TOTALLY open for almost all the times for the day I asked!)

I have a few more to call on later or tomorrow! But overall I'm VERY happy! My wait time was nothing & they even asked for the confirmation # this time & wouldn't do it w/just the phone number. That's never happened to me before! But Yay!! We're eating in Disney World!! Woo hoo!!

Let the re-planning begin!!
    Hey Jen - I booked LTT for MVMCP on 12/11 just to avoid extra driving. (I'm trying to use Disney transportation when I can). I forgot about WCC. Would it be a pain to get to WCC from Pop using DT? Guess I'd have to go to DTD then WCC then to MK, right? So many restaurants so little time.

For those who aren't staying on site you have to call every day in a row starting at your 180th day.

We are on site, but not disney owned anymore (shades of green, now owned by the Dept of Defense) We got all the other perks of being on property except for the ADRs since they can't check out reservation.

I called every single day for 9 days in a row making reservations.

Apparently got lucky though, I never had to hold for more than 30 seconds ! I can't imagine holding an hour every day for that many days. I called every morning at exactly 7 a.m. and got right through.

Was able to get every resteraunt we wanted at or very very close to the times we wanted.

Of coarse when we booked the trip and at 180 days it was just me DH and DD going. About 10 days later my mom and sis decided to go with us. So on 170 days I called again and added them to most of our ressies, had trouble with some like CRT and Tusker house. I just made a seperate ADR for some where else for 2 and DH and I or mom and sis can eat a more adult place while the others go with DD to character dining.

Yeah, I'm sure of it....since my confirmation # was at 181 days...

Oh I'm so exicted they're booked! I called DH to tell him & he's like, oh fun. But didn't ask where we were eating or anything. I'm glad you all are excited for me!!

I think it's a guy thing. I told my DH that I made ADR's today and he didn't ask where either. Either we need a life or they need to get their priorities straight.

Sooo....what did you get???
    Ok, here goes:

12/8 - Lunch at Crystal Palace
    12/9 - Dinner at Cape May
    12/10 - Dinner at Kona Cafe
    12/11 - Dinner at LTT then MVMCP
    12/12 - Bfast at Hollywood & Vine
    Dinner at Prime Time
    12/13 - Bfast at Boatwright's (then leave for Reality World )