Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: On hold....

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post

Well the first set of ADRs is done!! Lord knows there will be some tweaking I'm sure, but I'm VERY, VERY happy! I made them for both for all 7 of us (SIL & fam) as well as DH & I. Here's what I got!

All of us:
    LTT
    WCC (night of MVMCP)
    'Ohana breakfast (for my bday!!)
    Coral Reef
    CRT lunch --all 7 of us together!! I'm sooooo happy!!

Just DH & me:
    Cali Grill (for my bday)
    Momma Melrose
    'Ohana dinner
    LeCellier (they were TOTALLY open for almost all the times for the day I asked!)

I have a few more to call on later or tomorrow! But overall I'm VERY happy! My wait time was nothing & they even asked for the confirmation # this time & wouldn't do it w/just the phone number. That's never happened to me before! But Yay!! We're eating in Disney World!! Woo hoo!!

Let the re-planning begin!!
    Cali Grill for your birthday NICE!!! Will you be there for fireworks??
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Cali Grill for your birthday NICE!!! Will you be there for fireworks??
    Of course...she planned it that way for me! What a nice CM!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

So, hypotheticately (?) speaking ... When all this legal stuff on my end is done. Hopefully by the end of JULY (PRAY, PLEASE) I should be able to be see a date to set. We need to stay on site to be able to make early reservations to eat at where ever we would like.
    Ok here's my downfall. every place I looked at on site before the rooms looked soooo smallllll. For a family of 5 we need room.
    Am I just looking in the wrong place or where are good places to stay with breathable room for a large family?
    Thanks Jen
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    So, hypotheticately (?) speaking ... When all this legal stuff on my end is done. Hopefully by the end of JULY (PRAY, PLEASE) I should be able to be see a date to set. We need to stay on site to be able to make early reservations to eat at where ever we would like.
    Ok here's my downfall. every place I looked at on site before the rooms looked soooo smallllll. For a family of 5 we need room.
    Am I just looking in the wrong place or where are good places to stay with breathable room for a large family?
    Thanks Jen
    Well, I'm lucky, it's just me & DH so we have plenty of room, but I know that Port Orelans Riverside (POR) allows 5 in one room. Otherwise I think your options are 2 rooms, a deluxe Animal Kingdom Lodge (AKL) I believe has a room for 5, maybe a DVC resort???

As someone else posted, if you stay offsite you call at 180 days for each day you want to eat. Where if you stay onsite you call at the 180 mark for your check-in date & then can book 10 days worth.

Good luck w/the legal stuff & here's to picking a date!! Do you know when you want to stay?
    Last edited by Magical JenK; 06-11-2008 at 10:06 AM.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hmm where is Janet? She and I were talking about this the other day. I think she normally stays in POR with her 5 kiddos and also has done POP with 2 rooms. When she ran the numbers she found POP with 2 rooms was only $150 more than POR so you might want to think about the 2 value rooms.
    Sunshine Rewards

All these abbrivations I feel like I need to go to kindergarten for WDW
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Thanks Jen
    A man I work with stays offsite in a house, I believe from a company called Affordable Family Vacation Homes. I'll see him tomorrow and ask him for sure. Last year, the house he rented had 3 BR/ 2BA also with a pool for some ridiculously low price, seems like maybe $130 a night. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow but I bet you can find them on Google. I think there are several "subdivisions" like that though, all just a few minutes away from WDW. For onsite, POR does state they have room for 5.

All these abbrivations I feel like I need to go to kindergarten for WDW
    Hope this helps!

http://www.wdwinfo.com/abbreviations.htm

The only option for 5 is POR or 2 rooms at value or a deluxe. Not alot of options. You could rent points from someone who owns DVC. Being a family of 5, I have exhausted our options! LOL
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

In case anyone else reading this thread is military or going with someone in the military.... you can also have 5 at Shades of Green. They have very very large rooms and when it was owned by Disney it was a Deluxe resort.

You have to be military or going at the same time as someone in the military, but the rates are only 89 a night for a big nice room, you are mins from magic kingdom (you can walk to the Poly and ride the monorail).