Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6-10 DS

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I seriously would not be surprised if GF is not crediting us properly right now. ..... I've already talked to them once this week but I will talk to them again with a spreadsheet in hand on Friday to report all of the non-credits we are seeing.
    ruh roh!

They aren't responding to emails that are replies to emails they sent (about that skin care survey with follow-ups after using their stuff)...driving me batty!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I had the faucet survey this morning, and WISH I would have reported it at the bottom when I got the qualified white screen. I didn't bc I had a survey the other day that didn't bring me back to the congrats page after I completed it and I still got credit the next day even though I tried all day to get another one and couldn't. That actually happened to me twice in the last 10 days. Completed a survey but didn't get the congrats page and tried to take another one, couldn't but still got credit. This time though I was able to take another survey, so I'm hoping that 2 don't show up tomorrow.
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I had the faucet survey this morning, and WISH I would have reported it at the bottom when I got the qualified white screen. I didn't bc I had a survey the other day that didn't bring me back to the congrats page after I completed it and I still got credit the next day even though I tried all day to get another one and couldn't. That actually happened to me twice in the last 10 days. Completed a survey but didn't get the congrats page and tried to take another one, couldn't but still got credit. This time though I was able to take another survey, so I'm hoping that 2 don't show up tomorrow.
    I reported it last night. I was as that was a long tedious survey! But when I saw I still had options available I took another, which turned out to be twice as long, but I got congrats & credit today at least! (only 1 credit..so guessing faucet was, in fact, a dud.)
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    ruh roh!

They aren't responding to emails that are replies to emails they sent (about that skin care survey with follow-ups after using their stuff)...driving me batty!
    Were you getting a "sorry you already completed" error on your 14 day follow up? I was, they did reply that they'd send to tech, and I did get a new email that finally worked. You have to send it to the help link at the bottom of the email, don't use the "reply" button.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    ruh roh!

Are you having trouble with that, too? They sent me a reminder that I hadn't done the 14 day follow-up (even though I never got the 14 day follow-up). When I clicked the link for the survey that was in the reminder e-mail, it said I had already done the survey. I e-mailed them Monday to tell them, and I have heard nothing.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Were you getting a "sorry you already completed" error on your 14 day follow up? I was, they did reply that they'd send to tech, and I did get a new email that finally worked. You have to send it to the help link at the bottom of the email, don't use the "reply" button.
    I got the same error you did, and I send an e-mail to the help link. I haven't heard from them yet.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

got my credit, thanks. sorry there is some problems to work out.
    Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I also had the faucet one - which was long - then I realized when it went to the qualified page that I should take
    another GF survey. So I ended up with credit but it took 2 surveys and about 2 hours of my time last night.

The things we do for our Disney vacations!
    Elaine