Thread: OTX Survey question

Default OTX Survey question

Okay, so we know that for the Daily Surveys the rule is only one person/email/demographics and all that jazz.

My question is about OTX. I'm at my mom's for a few weeks this summer. I know that I can't do any of my SR stuff from here (because she's a member, too), but if she can't get an OTX survey, can I try to get one for her (on her account)?

I guess what I'm asking is, okay for more than one email/demographics/person to try for OTX, or are their rules the same as Greenfield's surveys?

I've been searching the threads, and based on some stuff I've read, it seems like this is okay, but I want to be sure to play by the rules!!

Thanks!!! (and sorry if this is obviously answered somewhere! I couldn't find it ).

cuppycakemom (daughter of memanana )

i don't see why not (although if i'm wrong, hopefully someone will say so) as long as you're not trying to do one for you AND for her each day on the same computer. i've read several ppl have their DH take the OTX through their (DW) account, so this shouldn't be any different, at least, not IMHO.