Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hold on Disney gift card cashouts???

Default Hold on Disney gift card cashouts???

I totally understand about the new cashout policies, but I was wondering when I might get a gift card that I cashed out for on June 7? I don't know if it's going by dates now or by individual acct. statistics, I was just hoping to get that last $50.00 GC before my Disney trip on 7/10.

Do you think I'll have it before my trip? I guess I got spoiled by the big cashout special. I got those cards in a few days.

I've been going through these on an individual basis. But of the 55 Disney gift card or Disney Dollar cashouts done since June 5, I only held 5 of them. The rest all went out Wednesday. You can send me an email to see if yours was held, but I would be really surprised if it were. I only held them where the members were really new and did a bunch of big offers in June or where the merchants have given me some reason to hold them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia,
    Thanks for answering so quickly. I'll look for it in the mail, and email you if I don't see it, but I didn't do a lot of big offers in June so it'll probably be OK.

Thank you, I need to get off of SR and start getting ready for my vacation!

I'm feeling the same way!! We are leaving 7/12 and I have so much to do, yet here I am!!!
    I'm waiting on my card too to add to my disney food fund!

Have a great trip!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you I got my Disney Dollars in the mail yesterday

Got my card today!! Thanks so much Tricia...it will pay for one of our meals in a few weeks! I am so excited!

Have I told anyone recently that I LOVE SR?????

I edited my ticker so my countdown would be right, and I had to put in a sunset!!

Tricia you are awesome!
    Last edited by speechteachri; 06-25-2007 at 03:57 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got my card today too Can't wait to use all of my rewards cards at WDW in 15 days!!!!!!

Speechteachri:
    Where are you staying? We are at the Poly 7/10- 7/16. Are you ready, because I know I'm not. I need to go over to the DIS and check a few things out, but everytime I sign on the computer, I'm drawn here...LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    I got my card today too Can't wait to use all of my rewards cards at WDW in 15 days!!!!!!

Speechteachri:
    Where are you staying? We are at the Poly 7/10- 7/16. Are you ready, because I know I'm not. I need to go over to the DIS and check a few things out, but everytime I sign on the computer, I'm drawn here...LOL.
    Me too..I always come here first when I sign on, even though I have things I really need to do elsewhere! We are semi-ready. I told my dh and dd to be prepared because over the weekend I am going to start bringing up the suitcases and putting outfits in as I wash them. I will ziploc the outfits for dd to make things easier for her. I told her to be prespred for a sparse wardrobe for a couple of weeks before we go!!

We are leaving on the 12th. Our first 3 night will be at POFQ, which we love, then we will be staying 5 nights at OKW. I can't wait, but I'm trying to prepare myself for the heat!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got my card!!! I was so excited I was skipping up the driveway from the mailbox, the neighbors must think I am nuts! I have all my cards now and it is time to pack. We are leaving in 13 days (did I post that enough all over this site?) I am just so excited! I haven't been to Disney in 7 years and I am missing it so much!!

Thanks Tricia for getting them to me and for helping me to make all of this extra $$$ for our trip. I will have so much fun spending it.

I SR
    Dorothy

So I'm still trying to fully understand the new cashout policies. I cashed out on July 2 for Disney GCs. Will they be held until July 15th or should I expect them soon?

Thanks,
    Debra