Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help!!! Disney Shopping

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    ....beach towels. We have quite a few, but when family and friends are over, we go thru them very fast.
    This is off topic, but it's something I think about when I think about my friends with pools. They always have tons of towels and so many extra bathing suits. It's like the hidden cost of owning a pool!

(assuming your girls are in YOUR pool in that picture)
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    This is off topic, but it's something I think about when I think about my friends with pools. They always have tons of towels and so many extra bathing suits. It's like the hidden cost of owning a pool!

(assuming your girls are in YOUR pool in that picture)

That is my girls, first day in pool, last year. 15 months ago when I still had two little girls. DD12, to be 13 in 2 days, no longer looks like a little girl and is a real pain in the a... when it comes to taking her picture, these days. If it weren't for our photopass, all I would have of her, while on vacation, would be pictures of the back of her head and pictures with her face covered by her hands.

We have tons of towesl, but I ordered more because we somehow manage to go thru a lot in a day's time. And, sometimes, we have alot of bathing suits because I have picked so many up on clearance and at yard sales.

Gay,
    I love your new pictures!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    Gay,
    I love your new pictures!
    Thanks, I was pretty pleased with them. Wish Grace had been a little more excited about having her picture made.

On another note, I still couldn't complete my order with Disney. I sent them an email. So annoying after spending all that time deciding what to buy. Especially since I wanted the $5 shipping. Oh, well. Maybe I will catch more towels even cheaper. My girls love their new ones. And, mine. I got the over sized High School Musical one, something like $6.40.

Okay, today, I figured out why my order wouldn't go thru. This is going to sound incredibly strange but it because of my name - Gay. I was at the site and tried to play the Wall E game. Couldn't because of the same text issue I was encountering with placing an order. So, I decided to go in and update my acct. I had emailed Disney with my problem and they thought it was due to the way I had entered my phone number. Wrong! The site didn't like my name. When I changed Gay to Gale (my legal name -ugh!), it went thru. I emailed Disney, again. Gay is a common name in the South, or was. When I hear of someone with my name, I assume they are old, like me.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    That is my girls, first day in pool, last year. 15 months ago when I still had two little girls. DD12, to be 13 in 2 days, no longer looks like a little girl and is a real pain in the a... when it comes to taking her picture, these days. If it weren't for our photopass, all I would have of her, while on vacation, would be pictures of the back of her head and pictures with her face covered by her hands.

We have tons of towesl, but I ordered more because we somehow manage to go thru a lot in a day's time. And, sometimes, we have alot of bathing suits because I have picked so many up on clearance and at yard sales.
    Yay for photopass!

Grace looks like she's working on a supermodel pose. She looks like she's tall, so maybe that will work out for her! (when I realized I was going to be short I was sad b/c I wanted to be Christie Brinkley, LOL)

How weird is that, about your name and their order "form"?
    Sunshine Rewards