Thread: Wii Fit Bundle - Wii Console Questions

Question Wii Fit Bundle - Wii Console Questions

My son's birthday is coming up next month....and I thought I remembered an offer or a special we had for the Wii Fit bundle or something. I have searched but was unable to locate the information on it. Can anyone remember about the offer? If not, I was looking through SR shopping partners at the various bundles offered....does anyone have the Wii or a 13 year old son that could give me some pointers on the bundle / games I should choose? TIA!!
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

I have the Wii and the Wii Fit. I don't have a 13 year old boy, but I have a husband!!

He loves the Wii Fit, Mario Kart, Lego's Star Wars, Mario Galaxy, Mario and Sonic Olympics. Actually, we haven't had a game that we don't love. We haven't opened Lego's Indy yet as we haven't finished Star Wars. Yes, I said WE. I love video games

I'm not sure what is in the bundle, but I'll help with any questions
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the help / advice...all those are games he has asked for....any suggestions on where to buy through SR? Did you go that route?
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

No, I found our Wii at our local Target last year. I wasn't really looking for it, just happened to pick one up(I should have bought all 3 and made a profit!!) The same thing happened with the Wii Fit, I just bought it at Costco. They had a pallet and it was 1 per card holder. The games and extras were purchased over time and mostly on Amazon (no SR cash back, but it goes into the SR "pot")

Good luck hunting. If you happen to find a Wii Fit through SR, let me know. I have a couple friends that asked me to pick them up one.
    Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I think what you are remembering was the preorder offer through walmart.com

That offer is over, but I'm sure you will be able to get a wii if you keep on it. I'd try Gamestop, and keep calling target.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt