Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm so happy, I could cry!!!

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Default I'm so happy, I could cry!!!

DH doesn't get it, but I bet YOU do, if you've ever been in my boat!!

Today marks 180 days out for us, and by 7:02am, I had my Chef Mickey ressies made for our arrival day, at the time I wanted!!!!

Ohmygosh, my DD's 6 & 8 are going to freak, eating dinner w/ Mickey and the gang and I am going to sit there and cry at their amazement and excitement! I can't wait!!!!

Now, if the rest of my ressies go as well as today........!

Lisa

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oooh congrats. I did breakfast at Chef Mickey's and loved it. Where else are you making ressies for? I need to decided the week we are going next year and put in for vacation. Then figure out that magical 180 days out so I can try and get CRT.

Question. Is it 180 days from the first day of your trip or 180 days out each day. Like were you only able to do ressies for the day that is exactly 180 days from today or were you able to make all your ressies for the trip if that makes sense.
    Sunshine Rewards

It is 180 +10, if you stay on property! That way you can make all you reservations at the same time!
    We loved Chef Mickeys! It and Ohana are our favorites right now! DD doesn't like the people characters but loves Characters so we just avoid the princess type ones for now! She won't let them get in her space but loves Mickey and friends!!

And I do understand the crying part!! I cry everytime we go!!(I am soo emotional!)
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks. I never understood the 180+10 that I have read about before. Its amazing how much things change year to year. I remember going when I was little and never having to worry about an ADR. now I wouldn't leave home without them!
    Sunshine Rewards

I always cry when we pass under the Disney World Arch. I understand.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I cry at Wishes, get chills at Fantasmic & Spectromagic, but my DH's favorite part of the trip is when we get to MK & I see the castle for the first time...makes me tear up & smile every time!

I love the countdown too! Making ADRs at 180 days, some people don't get it, but WE do! Congrats & have a great trip!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

When we were at MK this last time, we were watching Wishes and our DD(who is only 2) looked up at her daddy and said "Look daddy I just love it" and of course I had tears streaming down my face. Even now it gets me all teary!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Oooh congrats. I did breakfast at Chef Mickey's and loved it. Where else are you making ressies for? I need to decided the week we are going next year and put in for vacation. Then figure out that magical 180 days out so I can try and get CRT.

Question. Is it 180 days from the first day of your trip or 180 days out each day. Like were you only able to do ressies for the day that is exactly 180 days from today or were you able to make all your ressies for the trip if that makes sense.
    We are staying off site, so I will be up early again tomorrow (and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day...well, you get it, LOL!)

We'd (well, ahem, I! It's still a secret from the kids!!) like to also get into CP, Artist Point, Boma, 1900, WC, and of course, the ever popular CRT !

Wish me luck and pixie dust for the morning!!

Crystal Palace was great we did it for lunch! Boma is one of my favorites!Yummy!!! Are you doing CP for B, L, or D??
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
    Crystal Palace was great we did it for lunch! Boma is one of my favorites!Yummy!!! Are you doing CP for B, L, or D??
    I am hoping for 8am ressies for CP!!!

Boma, I am hoping for, for Christmas dinner.

Heavy sigh!!! This is starting to be fun! Up until recently, it was very overwhelming, all this planning!!