Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm so happy, I could cry!!!

Boma for Christmas, that will be neat!! I just loved Boma!! I love the planning!! I get a little stressed the closer we get to trip time worrying, worse this last time since we took my MIL, I worried she would not like anything I picked!! I would love to go for Christmas but, Dh has never been able to get off that time of the year!!

My DS is 8 also and he really liked Chef Mickeys and he also picked CP for his sister and they had a lot of fun!! Your girls are going to love it!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
    Boma for Christmas, that will be neat!! I just loved Boma!! I love the planning!! I get a little stressed the closer we get to trip time worrying, worse this last time since we took my MIL, I worried she would not like anything I picked!! I would love to go for Christmas but, Dh has never been able to get off that time of the year!!

My DS is 8 also and he really liked Chef Mickeys and he also picked CP for his sister and they had a lot of fun!! Your girls are going to love it!!

I think the NEXT time we go to WDW, it will be much easier to plan for! Bringing my MIL would be cake, bring MY mom would be !!

Okay, I just have to say it, "this morning we got 8:05am ressies for CRT on 12/21" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is great!! I can't wait for DD to be ready for the princesses!! She talks about them all the time, but will not get close to them!!
    Your girls are going to love it!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Oh I certainly understand the excitement of getting ressies. We went last year in Nov. for the first time and are going again this Nov. We loved it so much. The tears were rolling down my eyes when we were watching wishes and my DD(3) said "Mom this is the BESTEST day ever" The smile on her face and the gleam in her eyes, made it all worth while.. Made me appreciate all this clicking for pennies, as my DD (11) says. Ok now talking about it, IM Ready to go to Disney. I NEED to see Mickey. oH YEAH we had our first breakfast at Chef Mickeys and we all loved it.

This thread is making me so excited for our September trip!! Our 3 and 4 year old sons are so excited for it! I can't wait to take them to their first character meal (Ohana bkfast) and my two older boys can't wait to visit Goofy's Candy Store and eat dinner at WCC.

I just feel like this is going to be one of our best trips ever! I can't wait, just under 3 months and counting!!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

congrats on getting your ressies! My dad was so thrilled (and relieved) when we got ours nailed down! We're doing CRT and CP as well, both for breakfast and I can't wait!

The planning is becomming such a build up of anticipation and there's STILL 70 days left to go! I want to go NOW!

*disclaimer, yes I'm 23, and that last line might have involved a pout and a foot stomp
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Yaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    Okay, I just have to say it, "this morning we got 8:05am ressies for CRT on 12/21" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations!! I totally understand how you feel when you get the ressie for the time and place that you want. DH used to think that I was crazy to get up early just to call Disney. The first couple of trips we made with dd, I was not able to get a breakfast ressie for CRT. Last year for our April trip, dh actually planned to go in to work later so that he could help me call. I was on my cell phone and he was one his cell phone. I managed to get through first but I made him keep trying. I got a cm that was new and did not know anything about the 180 + 10 day rule and had to look it up. I was soo upset. DH kept trying and he finally got a cm that knew what to do when he said CRT for breakfast. He said that she was all business until after the ressie was booked. DH will never let me live it down that he was the one to get the CRT ressie. BUT once he saw the look on his dd's face he finally understood why I was sooooo wanting to get that ressie. Now he is part of the team and helps out.

We are leaving for WDW in 10 days and this morning I started feeling bad that I don't have a Princess breakfast in Norway planned. We do have CRT for dinner, but I have been reading such good things about character interaction at Ashkerhaus that I thought maybe I made a mistake by not booking it. DD4 is a princess nut! Anyway, I called this morning and thought they would laugh at me, but I got a 10:10am breakfast ressie for the last morning we are there!!!!

Now I am so happy I could cry!!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    We are leaving for WDW in 10 days and this morning I started feeling bad that I don't have a Princess breakfast in Norway planned. We do have CRT for dinner, but I have been reading such good things about character interaction at Ashkerhaus that I thought maybe I made a mistake by not booking it. DD4 is a princess nut! Anyway, I called this morning and thought they would laugh at me, but I got a 10:10am breakfast ressie for the last morning we are there!!!!

Now I am so happy I could cry!!!
    Congrats! I did the princess dinner at Ashkerhaus and it was fabulous. I"m sure yall will have a great time at breakfast.
    Sunshine Rewards