So after my whole ordeal with paypal (using their virtual debit card) and getting a bunch of yucky charges (yet to be fixed), I decided to go another way with the paid offers. I was all set to do a paid credit card and my hubbie told me about shop safe through BofA. We have a CC and bank accounts through them. It is amazing. You set the amount that is allowed to be charged to the card ( I typically set it for 10 cents higher since some sites are weird and dont work if it's dead on. It's so much nicer than loggin on in the morning and seeing tons of pending high charges, waiting to see if they drop.

If anyone has a CC through MBNA or BofA, I highly reccomend them. And they're on top of fraud protection too. I've never used the cc I have until yesterday, and today I got a call to verify it was me since it was not normal activity for my account LOL.

Sorry to sound like a commercial - I promise I don't work for them, I just want to help any new people out, since the high pending charges freaked me out!