Are you wearing a costume or any festive Halloween clothing to MNSSHP? If so, please share what you are planning to wear. I need ideas for DH & I (both age 26, no kids).

We would like to be in regular clothes (or as normal clothes as possible) so we can be comfortable, but still participate in dressing up for the event. My ideas so far:

- Cowboy/cowgirl: We can wear regular jeans, regular plaid shirts, maybe find some vests, then dress it up with accessories...hats, sherriffs badges, etc.
- '50s couple: he can wear jeans and a white t-shirt and slick his hair back, I can wear cropped pants, some kind of shirt, and my hair in a high pony tail. We might get costume jackets (extremely lightweight) that say "Pink Lady" and "Thunderbird" on the back. I could tie a pink scarf around my neck or ponytail.
- Black cat: Keep it very simple...wear all black and find a headband with some black cat ears. Draw whiskers on my face with eyeliner. Maybe get a black maribou boa and make some fuzzy wristbands and a neck band. Not sure what DH would wear...he could do his own thing. Maybe get him a simple cape and some vampire teeth or something simple like that.
- Just go to Target and pick up some Halloween-themed t-shirts for both of us and call it a day.