Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
I agree. I didn't realize so many of us are from PA either. I'm in Lancaster County. And yes, the Disney outlet is open. I am hoping to make it there this weekend. BTW, they just opened one at the Hershey outlets as well. Chipndale where are you from?
Oh, that is good news. I guess I will have to make a trip out and visit my BIL. I didn't realize that a Disney outlet store was going to open at the Hershery outlets. I will put that on my list for when we go to Hershery park. I live at the other end of the state. I live in the easter suburbs of Pittsburgh. Go Steelers. My mom and I come out to Lancaster to shop at the Amish quite a bit. As soon as we move in our new house, I am planning on making a trip to get a kitchen table and chairs. Our old house had a center island and when we are renting is too small for anything so we have been eating off of a card table. I am getting anxious to make the trip and do some shopping. Oh, I will be in trouble with dh - Disney store, Pottery barn, childrens place, qvc..... I don't think I will tell him.