Thread: Do you disable your firewall/anti-virus?

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Default Do you disable your firewall/anti-virus?

I have been having a hard time getting things to credit for a while. As far as I know, I have all my settings right, clear my cookies, use IE, have my cookies settings right etc... The only thing I can think is maybe I should disable my firewall and/or anti-virus but thought I'd ask if you guys do before I do that.

Oh, and I give up on all Modpath offers lol - They just don't like me.
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would not disable your Anti-Virus or Firewall completely. What I would check is the security level and adjust if you need to. If you are too locked down (ie everything on high) it will be blocking cookies coming in and reporting out.
    Sunshine Rewards

I lowered my firewall security one notch...
    my antivirus stays on...
    the few pennies I might miss aren't worth the hassle of an infected computer...

oh and I too have given up on modpath...
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Glad that I am not the only one. I haven't had anything credit in at least a week or two....since the big cashout really. Maybe they will show up as manuals?
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

most new offers are manuals so maybe they will show up tomorrow with the shopping credits
    Sunshine Rewards

me too. nothing seems to credit. not even the 0 credit ones. i am about to give up..........laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

I can't even get the MID's to credit, and they ALWAYS credit for me.

I'm going to have to go try on my old computer and see if it's something with my new laptop/vista....darn thing.

I do have my cookies level set to accept first and third party cookies, etc....

I'm starting to think that these offers just don't like me. With the survey stuff being a mess right now, and these offers not happening, Super Member is looking like less and less of a possibility this quarter.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

I am beginning to wonder if there is a problem. I have never had such a hard time getting things to credit. I even tried shutting off my anti-virus and firewall and did a MID offer, which for me too always credit, and nothing. I know a lot of the offers right now are manual credits but many of mine should have credited by now (some are on the 'automatic credits for me' thread).

I hope it is just a dry spell But I shall keep trying
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

I thought it was me, I haven't really gotten credits for months. Tonight I am going to try to use my son's computer.