Thread: Frustrated With Otx

Default Frustrated With Otx

I AM GETTING VERY FRUSTRATED WITH OTX ON THE ODD CHANCE I QUALIFY FOR A SURVEY I HAVENT BEEN GETTING CREDIT FOR ANY. THE LAST FOUR SURVEYS I TOOK I DID NOT GET CREDIT FOR .I TRIED IT WITHOUT CLEARING COOKIES AND THEN AFTER I CLEARED THE COOKIES. I WAS AVERAGING AT LEAST 15 A MONTH NOW I ANT GET ANY COMPLETED, ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

I haven't had any problems with OTX crediting, although, I do have trouble qualifying. However, I always clear cookies right before I do a survey and then make sure to not clear them again until after it credits. OTX usually credits at the top of the hour, or sometimes the next hour. I've never had it take longer than that. If you clear cookies to soon after, it will not credit.
    Debbie

I wish OTX would remember which surveys you've attempted to do in the past. I use the same email address yet I get the same qualifying questions (i.e. how interested am I in certain pro sports leagues/am I familiar with certain gaming systems, how much input do I have in selecting HD provider). You'd think they would have a way, like Greenfield, to not give you those options if you've not qualified in the past.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I wish OTX would remember which surveys you've attempted to do in the past. I use the same email address yet I get the same qualifying questions (i.e. how interested am I in certain pro sports leagues/am I familiar with certain gaming systems, how much input do I have in selecting HD provider). You'd think they would have a way, like Greenfield, to not give you those options if you've not qualified in the past.
    I agree. My DH does them and if he qualifies for 5 in a month, that's a lot. We still try, but more times than not, get those same survey questions over and over again. It gets a little tedious after a while.
    Sunshine Rewards

I sooo feel your pain. I took about four in a row and no credit, so I stopped for awhile, did one and it credit, so I thought great. The next day I did an extremely long one for over an hour and no credit!!!! That took the sail out of my boat and I haven't tried since!
    Sunshine Rewards

i know i did one last night, and never got credit for it

Remember when we had an OTX problem and I changed them to AMP? Well, MyThoughtCounts got their survey page fixed. So I just switched it back today. Hopefully that will make a difference for some of you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Well after trying for 2 1/2 days I finally got an OTX survey.
    Elaine