Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Vista Print Tote Offer

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    Bumping up my question...It's been over 48 hours on both Vista Print Offers for me and they're not pending yet. Is there still a chance they will pend or can I file a TT on them?

If you ordered late last week, these should have credited for you. We've seen several of these come through since activating the offer. Please wait until the system will allow and open the appropriate ticket. I'll be happy to look into it for you.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    If you ordered late last week, these should have credited for you. We've seen several of these come through since activating the offer. Please wait until the system will allow and open the appropriate ticket. I'll be happy to look into it for you.
    Yes, I ordered both on Friday. One in the afternoon and one late in the evening. I usually have no problem with the Vista Print offers crediting...I wonder if something has changed on my computer due to an update....

Just to be sure, I need to wait 10 days to file a TT?
    Sunshine Rewards

That's correct! Don't worry--if it's out there, we'll find it.
    Angie

missangie-may i make an observation. last year i bought the vista print calendar and paid almost $6 for the shipping in order to make $2. never got credit for the offer and was told that i could not file a tt as it was a freebie offer. has this policy changed lately? please do not take this as a criticism but how can one person file a tt for an offer and i couldn't. if you want to delete this post that's okay with me as i will understand completely but i just wanted you to know how i felt about this.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    missangie-may i make an observation. last year i bought the vista print calendar and paid almost $6 for the shipping in order to make $2. never got credit for the offer and was told that i could not file a tt as it was a freebie offer. has this policy changed lately? please do not take this as a criticism but how can one person file a tt for an offer and i couldn't. if you want to delete this post that's okay with me as i will understand completely but i just wanted you to know how i felt about this.
    Usually we run the VistaPrint as offers through our offer companies. This time we actually negotiated with them directly to run it through where we run the shopping orders with them (which is why credits are delayed by a day). We don't actually know if they will take the disputes or not, but we figured that we would try. They very well may not since it is still technically a freebie offer.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    Tricia is absolutely right. And I'm sorry--I should have clarified. The only way I can research this one is because we are running it directly with the merchant. There's been no change in policy or preferential treatment on this one. Freebie "offers" still cannot be disputed. This one just happens to be loaded as a offer but is running like shopping. I hope that makes sense. Your question is absolutely valid. Thanks for asking.
    Angie

Tricia and missangie- for answering my questions and the clarification. i'm also glad that you were not offended by my post and understood where i was coming from. have a great day both of you and again
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Thanks, I made DD one for her horse stuff! Looks fun and I hope she likes it!

I just got my tote in the mail today. The tote itself is very nice and what super fast shipping they have. I selected the slowest shipping which was for 21 days and I got it in 6 six total. Amazing.

I got my tote today also. Great little treat for DD who will be returning home tonight from her mini vacation with her grandparents.
    Sunshine Rewards