Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Just closed on DVC!

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Um I am Bryan? were you talking about me BS4FREE or someone else?
    YOU!! Sorry...I realized it as soon as I clicked back on the thread! My bad! I will fix now....hold please....
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Ahh...that's better...sorry Bryan!!
    Lori

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Hey BRYAN...you'll be there when we are! YAY! We're still on the fence about doing the MNSSHP on the 14th - it's the night before we leave and we're trying to keep it as a budget trip because it's our second vacation this year. I'm afraid I'll be disappointed if I don't go to it. Just can't make up my mind!!! I hope you have fun and have a great trip - we'll be at POP. 30 more days!!!

Thank you,

I have never done MNSSHP either but this is our one EXTRA during the trip last years EXTRA was the Water Parks and More options!

We are leaving on the 15 got a 4pm flight so that means we are on ME by about 1PM So its our last night why not go and do MNSSHP and that gives us an 11th day at a park, with a 14N 15 day trip and only 10day tickets we had to try and get the most! so MNSSHP gave us an 11th day since we can hopefuly get in at 4pm on party day since we have an 4:15 LTT revessie.

If you can fit in and do MNSSHP I would especaily if you have never done it, It looks so cool, Just hopeing its better then NOJ we did on friday night in 2005 Ouch packED!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

YOU!! Sorry...I realized it as soon as I clicked back on the thread! My bad! I will fix now....hold please....
    Ahh...that's better...sorry Bryan!!
    You do know with so few guys in SR and on the SR fourms its easy to get us all mixed up.

The bad part is you know my name and i still dont know yours! But then again most everyone knows me now!

I am the Cool New guy, or so i have been told
    -NOn DisBoards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I'm doing MNSSHP for the first time thanks to SR!

I'm meeting a bunch of people (from the DIS) for dinner at the LTT before hand. Also a new experience for me and also courtesy of SR!
    Sunshine Rewards

You do know with so few guys in SR and on the SR fourms its easy to get us all mixed up.

The bad part is you know my name and i still dont know yours! But then again most everyone knows me now!

I am the Cool New guy, or so i have been told
    My name's not hard to find...

I've been known to "hide" it in my siggie!

And yes...you're SUPER cool!! I had fun chatting in last night's party - you made me giggle with your prize posting updates!

Lori
    Lori

My name's not hard to find...

I've been known to "hide" it in my siggie!

And yes...you're SUPER cool!! I had fun chatting in last night's party - you made me giggle with your prize posting updates!

Lori

Yeah those Sigys can be a hard place to find important information

Well Hello Lori, Just need to remember you name and every one else, I still dont know how to spell SGirls lol i know it Trica? or something like that.

I had fun last night too. Glad i could make you giggle!

I was a little sad not to have won, but i know all those who won are happy and that makes me happy and i still got alot of great offers and credits fast so its not all bad and hey i almost never win a contest anyway. I just cant wait for the next one!
    -NOn DisBoards

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    I'm doing MNSSHP for the first time thanks to SR!

I'm meeting a bunch of people (from the DIS) for dinner at the LTT before hand. Also a new experience for me and also courtesy of SR!
    Now that is a great use of SR credits.

I am using mine for Stuff! lol did not earn enough to pay for anything BIG! but i have only been a member for about 11days so! I am happy with what i have gotten, The next task is to save up enought for another trip or to atlest help keep cost down for 2008, 2009, 2010, or when ever we get to go back again!

I am so excited to do my first MNSSHP too, and ofcouse i did it in style with a LTT dinner! early!
    -NOn DisBoards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Just wanted to chime in and say hello, Bryan! Glad to see another male poster!
    Last edited by m4travels; 08-09-2007 at 01:46 PM.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Thank you,

I have never done MNSSHP either but this is our one EXTRA during the trip last years EXTRA was the Water Parks and More options!

We are leaving on the 15 got a 4pm flight so that means we are on ME by about 1PM So its our last night why not go and do MNSSHP and that gives us an 11th day at a park, with a 14N 15 day trip and only 10day tickets we had to try and get the most! so MNSSHP gave us an 11th day since we can hopefuly get in at 4pm on party day since we have an 4:15 LTT revessie.

If you can fit in and do MNSSHP I would especaily if you have never done it, It looks so cool, Just hopeing its better then NOJ we did on friday night in 2005 Ouch packED!
    Hi Bryan...I like your name and the way you spell it because that is what I named my son...25 years ago! He had lots of trouble (still does occasionally) with people wanting to spell it with an "i" instead of a "y". I guess I had to make life a little difficult for him!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES