Page 60 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So the LiveSample API is erroring out. But we have all of the data!! I'll manually credit a batch up until now, so feel free to keep taking them. We hope to hear back from them tomorrow to get the autocreditor working again. But until we do, we can continue to manually credit them once a day.
    A very pleasant surprise this morning when I logged in and there were all the credits for the Lives I completed last week! I completed one this morning but it has not credited. Nice to have Live as an option again.

Did SSI's in IE today and both credited. I usually use FF, not sure if the browser made a difference but glad to get the credits on the first completions.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Did SSI's in IE today and both credited. I usually use FF, not sure if the browser made a difference but glad to get the credits on the first completions.
    I just completed SSI using Google Chrome, which is my preferred browser, and it credited!

Just completed two SSIs and got the star page for both - neither credited. At least they were both short, but I thought the first one not crediting was a fluke and tried again.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Is anyone else having trouble with Global? I just completed the third one in a week that did not credit. I cleared cookies and took it on IE. I am totally baffled. I've never had trouble with them before.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Well, no credit for the Live Sample I took a week ago, but I just took an SSI and it creditted!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

so frusterating once again no credit on SSI on allergy treatment

Ugh. Completed my third SSI today, but none has credited. I even used a different computer and ran CCleaner before the third try. All of them ended with the star page. I'm thankful I already have my 100 contest entries.

ouch again on SSI cleared and took a 2nd one and yet again no credit...not doing SSI anymore that is a total waste of my valueable time!

No credit on SS1 for me today . That one would have put me at 90 entries too. No credit for all of your work is so frustrating!