Thread: Anyone Up for Some General Disney Planning?

Hybrid View

Is anyone watching the livestreams of AP preview day? I am so jealous!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Is anyone watching the livestreams of AP preview day? I am so jealous!
    So jealous of them!
    Ticket buying in a world without park hopping is...weird. (I only want to see Pandora at AK. trying to figure if that is worth a day)
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    So jealous of them!
    Ticket buying in a world without park hopping is...weird. (I only want to see Pandora at AK. trying to figure if that is worth a day)
    I am shocked at how few people are at AK today, especially because the preview booked up. I wonder what it will be like once it opens to everyone? I thought today was supposed to be a trial run of capacity before this weekend but surely it won't stay that low for long.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Attendance is still very low in the parks. But with 25% capacity, it has to be that way. I know a few people down there and they said the openings feel a little crowded but once the crowds disperse it is a walk on with almost every ride. At Hollywood Studios, the crazy Falcon Run is still ran with signing up when you enter the park, but you are pretty much guaranteed a time slot. I would love to be there With those low crowds.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

This is bratty and champagne problems AF, but I don't know what to do about my September/October trip. I'm out in the service industry in MA all week. I have faith in WDW's cleaning/mask enforcement. To be honest, I'm more pressed that I'll have to quarantine post-WDW than anything.

Thoughts?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

We are keeping our reservation for now for the end of October, waiting to see what happens. I also trust Disney and people are saying they feel safer at Disney than in their home grocery store. We also have to quarantine when we get back here in CT but not worried about that at all as we are retired. Disney also doesn't want the tri-states entering FL but that is not being enforced and DeSantis hopefully will reverse that on Sept 5th? 2 wk quarantine is nothing to us because we stayed home 3+ months in the beginning. People who have a job to go back to would have more of a problem justifying the trip and to me it probably wouldn't be worth the hassle of a quarantine and then having to get tested before being allowed back to the job. We also have to fill out paperwork online and pretty sure MA has to too before re-entering our states or we will get fined. You have to do what your gut tells you to do, Disney isn't going anywhere and will be there when this virus is under control.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

moved our October trip (originally was April) to April 2021; hoping we will be able to go. We do have park hoppers.