Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeling rejected...I never qualify for the daily survey!

I usually get into one every day I just keep trying till I get in there was a few days I tried almost 20 surveys befor I got one .

Sarah
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

Thanks for all these replies. I never knew that day of the week or time of day may have any affect on getting in. Maybe I will keep trying. Once I hit the 'sorry' message I've been quitting. Didn't know you could keep going.
    .................................................. ........Sunshine Rewards
    <------Wish I Were Here!

Quote Originally Posted by sunmagic View Post
    Thanks for all these replies. I never knew that day of the week or time of day may have any affect on getting in. Maybe I will keep trying. Once I hit the 'sorry' message I've been quitting. Didn't know you could keep going.
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Is there anyone else in your household who can do the surveys?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by saige023 View Post
    I try and try and have only qualified for one survey so far, so I have been discouraged to try again until the increase. Well I tried two yesterday and two today and did not qualify for any one of them.

You may want to try a few more each day before you give up. It usually takes me 4 or 5 attempts to qualify. I have been qualifying a few times a week....but I haven't always gotten credit lately doe to some of the glitches.

I just got finished with one about socks.
    Sunshine Rewards

It is not me either. I never qualify! It would be easy points if I did.
    Sunshine Rewards

I probably get a survey done maybe 2/3 of the time. That's recently, when I found out you could try more than once/day. And I've noticed that more seem to be added as the day goes on, so you can go through "all" of them, and then a few hours later try more and there might be others available.

I did the socks one, too.

For the ones i'm rejected on, I can almost all ways "call it" as to what question is about to disqualify me. Even if I'm alone, I say it out loud, and I'm usually right. Of course, usually it's the SAHM part, or the "I make decisions about _____ with someone else" (rather than on my own) answer.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm going to go try the survey again in a few minutes. Earlier today it said there were no more surveys available for me to try. I had gotten turned down on 7 or 8 and then there were no more for me to try. Maybe there will be some tonight.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards