Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: November Surveys

Quote Originally Posted by tinad171972 View Post
    Have the surveys posted from over the weekend yet, I had one for Friday, Saturday and Sunday but they aren't posted yet.
    Not yet. They should post around noon. It looks like they were a little delayed today and didn't make it by the time our 9:30 Eastern script ran.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I have tried about 7 surveys today. And nothing.....I have one for every day so far (only because I got an extra credit on one day). So as of right now I have 11. I was hoping to make it to 20. 25 is pushing it with the holiday. And 30...no way. We will be out of town and Tricia said you have to use your own computer for them because of the way they track. I really could use that $3.00 bonus. $5.00 would be better. But NOT IF I CANNOT QUALIFY!!!!!! ( Sorry for the screaming. I feel better now. I will feel better WHEN/IF I qualify!)

I'm a little puzzled by the "use your own computer" thing. I regularly do surveys both at work and at home and get credit. How is this different from your using someone else's computer while you're away?

I hate to see you lose the days, if you could qualify. Sending some pixie dust your way, Angela!
    Sunshine Rewards

Smile

Nope that was my next question. You beat me to it.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Jean View Post
    I'm a little puzzled by the "use your own computer" thing. I regularly do surveys both at work and at home and get credit. How is this different from your using someone else's computer while you're away?

I hate to see you lose the days, if you could qualify. Sending some pixie dust your way, Angela!
    The only computer I can use is my sisters, and she is an SR member. I think that is probably why.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    The only computer I can use is my sisters, and she is an SR member. I think that is probably why.
    Gotch That's a bummer
    Any chance you could steal away to the library or borrow someone's laptop? Just a thought!
    Sunshine Rewards

12/12
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    12/12
    me too!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hmm I'm having trouble getting anything to load for me right now from the survey link. I'm wondering if its a me thing or a greenfield thing.

Anyone?
    Sunshine Rewards

It's definitely a Greenfield thing as I'm having the same problem.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Hmm I'm having trouble getting anything to load for me right now from the survey link. I'm wondering if its a me thing or a greenfield thing.

Anyone?
    Mine took a long time to move past the initial questionnaire page, but once past that, it moved along as normal. Hang in there and good luck!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member