Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RevenueWall Testing

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    That one I have not seen yet, I gotten the double dipping one, but they let me finish it then tell me that. I know how you feel
    I have gotten it before with Sample Cube, somewhat early on in the survey. Getting it at the end when I knew I had completed the survey is totally different.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I have gotten it before with Sample Cube, somewhat early on in the survey. Getting it at the end when I knew I had completed the survey is totally different.
    I can understand that, turns you off of trying it again, things are not so good this year everything is much harder and longer to get and take,
    Last edited by jtowner; 09-15-2022 at 05:04 PM.
    Jtowner

I can understand that, turns you off of trying it again, things are not so good this year everything is much harder and longer to get and take,
    last 5-6 weeks feels like January and February! A lot of completing surveys and getting kicked back to do another; YS has been tough.
    Last edited by SCard; 09-15-2022 at 05:20 PM.

I completed one Sample Cube and got credit.
    stop light page says this is unlimited each day so I did another, got the correct Success page at the end but it did not credit. Is this just once a day or unlimited?

thanks
    Last edited by SCard; 09-16-2022 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I completed one Sample Cube and got credit.
    stop light page says this is unlimited each day so I did another, got the correct Success page at the end but it did not credit. Is this just once a day or unlimited?
    if unlimited, why no credit?
    thanks
    I posted that before I did twp and the second on Cube or Opinion did not credit for me either. I think it not allowed for it is not set up for others to credit.
    Last edited by jtowner; 09-17-2022 at 08:09 AM.
    Jtowner

I posted that before I did tow and the secon on Cube or Opinion id not credit for me either. I think it not allowed for it is not set up for others to credit.
    thanks, will stick with just one

oh no! I think this should be more than one. Let me talk to SG and I will make sure you get any back credits added.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I found one back credit for Scard and got it added. SG got the change made so everyone should be able to do unlimited a day now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I found one back credit for Scard and got it added. SG got the change made so everyone should be able to do unlimited a day now.
    thank you. I thought I was just confused as I had not tired them that often when it was listed on the offer page.
    Good to hear it's unlimited.

I had 2 weeks in a row Samp and Opionion show up in my acccout, so this is the reason I did a couple of times twice and they did not credit. It sounds like SG found the credits and applied, good thing.
    Jtowner