Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

You could be right, that happened to me before then after a while the surveys came back. Not worth opening a ticket with them, there is one person that answers them, and most of time never hear from him.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I have never been banned before. Just not worth my time, I spend a ton of time proving I am a human and then get immediately kicked out because my profile is not what they are looking for. Surveys paid a lot more 2 years ago, it's not worth it to spend 15-20mins (or more) for .20,.30.40.

If any of you have this one in your list, I just took it. It was pretty fun (reviewing commercials) and credited right:

Advertising Survey
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    You could be right, that happened to me before then after a while the surveys came back. Not worth opening a ticket with them, there is one person that answers them, and most of time never hear from him.

Jtowner
    Still nothing since October. Last week, I clicked into my profile questions, went through them all, saved and still no surveys. About a week ago I e-mailed asking about my account; got the standard auto reply and nothing else. About what I expected.

I know these surveys don't work for a few of us (none ever come up on the page for me even though I asked them to look up my email address). But across all of our members, these are actually making the most money this month. One member even had a survey that was worth $10. In fact, revenue on these is up 4X from last month.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I know these surveys don't work for a few of us (none ever come up on the page for me even though I asked them to look up my email address). But across all of our members, these are actually making the most money this month. One member even had a survey that was worth $10. In fact, revenue on these is up 4X from last month.
    I have not been able to get into these for maybe 4 years. I have noticed that it's green all time. checked my profile questions last week, there was nothing there so I filled them all out hoping maybe there would be some for me, but still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I have not been able to get into these for maybe 4 years. I have noticed that it's green all time. checked my profile questions last week, there was nothing there so I filled them all out hoping maybe there would be some for me, but still nothing.
    I have the same problem! I feel like my account is locked with them. But I only ever did maybe 2 or 3 surveys with them!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

So I wasn't able to get any of these for like 6 weeks and even emailed them and they didn't respond. But I saw other people getting credit. I went in today and all of a sudden there are about 20 surveys in there for me!

Took one that lasted about 5 minutes and got this completion:

2023-10-31 14:11:11 417332 Household Goods Study 1.10 Pending Complete
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So I wasn't able to get any of these for like 6 weeks and even emailed them and they didn't respond. But I saw other people getting credit. I went in today and all of a sudden there are about 20 surveys in there for me!

Took one that lasted about 5 minutes and got this completion:

2023-10-31 14:11:11 417332 Household Goods Study 1.10 Pending Complete
    I tried, still no luck but I will give it a shot in the future.

Practically impossible to get a response but managed to get one in the last couple of months, they told me:

They (SR) are handling all your rewards and payments.
    Suggest you reaching out them regarding your survey invites, rewards as we don't have access on their panel.

odd

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I tried, still no luck but I will give it a shot in the future.

Practically impossible to get a response but managed to get one in the last couple of months, they told me:

They (SR) are handling all your rewards and payments.
    Suggest you reaching out them regarding your survey invites, rewards as we don't have access on their panel.

odd
    So you got one but didn't get credit? Or you aren't seeing them listed for you at all? I had to email them to look at my account just to find out why nothing was lsited.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs