Page 141 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1418

Thread: Daily Survey Technical Issues Thread

Quote Originally Posted by metallicaruler80 View Post
    The last 2 days I have completed AMP surveys all the way through, but no credit. I have not had this kind of bad luck in a long time. Anyone else having problems.
    It is working for me... I will suggest a good cookie cleaning... I like ccleaner and I also leave the last page of the amp survey open until it credits.

hope you figure out the problem, and get it giving credit again.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I fnally got an AMP, i've been trying for DAYS!! This month has just not been good. Anyway, finally get an AMP and finish it and it doesn't take me to the AMP page!! It was one of those "join our community" surveys. Ugh i'm going to pull my hair out if it doesn't credit.
    Jennifer -

Default AMP

I had that same survey, verify you email address, it should go to the AMP completion page. Mine did that but it did not credit. See after you do that if your does.

Jtowner

I'm probably no going to like the answer, but did DS credits post today (Friday). Mine didn't credit and that never happens. Anyone else? Thanks
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    I'm probably no going to like the answer, but did DS credits post today (Friday). Mine didn't credit and that never happens. Anyone else? Thanks
    Mine from yesterday the 4th did this morning, today's survey will credit on Monday.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Just did a Brain Juicer for DS and it didn't go back to Congradulations Page.

OhMari-i can totally relate and empathize with you. that happened to me earlier this week on a brain juicer about coins. r u able to get another one and did you report this to gf. try and have a nice day and it will get better - i promise.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Default DS

My Daughter just did a survey on a new movie that played this weekend. She spent over 20 minutes on it, and ended up with the white page. Anybody do this one and have it work or not work. I tried to get another and the same one in there. I do not want her to waste her time again, if this survey is a wash. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner

I am starting to get a little irritated with these surveys.
    On 3/10 I took all 3 surveys and only recieved credit for AMP. Yesterday I took all 3 and I only received credit for My2cents. This is the same thing that happened to me over the weekend.

I was doing really good. I always received credit for all the ones that I had taken. bummer

i am so sorry that u r having crediting problems with your surveys. r u deleting the cookies between taking the ds and the my 2 cents? also, how soon after taking your amp r u deleting cookies? what works for me is that i do my ds first, wait a little while, delete those cookies and try for my 2 cents, after that credits i delete cookies again and then i have to wait until later on in the day to do my amp and once that credits (hopefully) i delete those cookies also. does that make sense? i promise it will get better. HTH.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl