Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dyna

Default Dyna

I made a mistake with Dyna today on my profile. could not correct. I know others have had issues how do I contact there support to asked for help to fix this, I could not find anything for them on there site it does not state it. I still can not find anything to contact them, Trish do you know how to do that?
    Last edited by jtowner; 12-16-2021 at 02:51 PM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I made a mistake with Dyna today on my profile. could not correct. I know others have had issues how do I contact there support to asked for help to fix this, I could not find anything for them on there site it does not state it. I still can not find anything to contact them, Trish do you know how to do that?
    stinks to get locked out for a simple mistake. then there is all the many Dynata that show up every day in Say sos, YS, I try to close those tabs as fast as I can so don't be locked out for those.

I think I found their website, clicked on contact us and worked my way through that. in the box where you can free type I wrote that I was part of Sunshine, details of date and what happened (box has limited space), e-mail address and hit send/enter.
    Did not here anything, somewhere from 2-4 weeks I was able to get back in. I kept checking.

Tricia has said she does not have a rep for Dynata.
    good luck
    Last edited by SCard; 12-16-2021 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    stinks to get locked out for a simple mistake. then there is all the many Dynata that show up every day in Say sos, YS, I try to close those tabs as fast as I can so don't be locked out for those.

I think I found their website, clicked on contact us and worked my way through that. in the box where you can free type I wrote that I was part of Sunshine, details of date and what happened (box has limited space), e-mail address and hit send/enter.
    Did not here anything, somewhere from 2-4 weeks I was able to get back in. I kept checking.

Tricia has said she does not have a rep for Dynata.
    good luck

Thanks Scard, I kept trying with no luck I will start looking again, I hit the wrong answer it went to fast could not get back to correct it. Now3 I know why all those same questions everyday, I hit the wrong make of my car, I heard a loud noise and it got past me, I jumped and messed up. Thanks for your help I appreciate it. No where do they have a number like Your did. There I change my IP address with new Tivo and it locked me out and it took weeks of explaining that to the rep, she was very nice the same person all the time, she did fix it when she understood the change to my IP.
    Jtowner

I completed 3 surveys, Cash In, Specturm, and Say so .80, cash is the only one that credited at 9:17, is something going on with the other two, that has not happened to me before.

Thanks, you have completed the survey

Congratulations!

You just completed a survey and will have earned yourself a reward.

Did you know that we donate to charity every time you complete a survey? That’s something you should feel good about. To find out more you can read about

Our Mission

Thanks for stopping by. We hope to see you again

Specturm first then Sayso completion pages.
    Jtowner

I completed 3 surveys, Cash In, Specturm, and Say so .80, cash is the only one that credited at 9:17, is something going on with the other two, that has not happened to me before.

Thanks, you have completed the survey

Congratulations!

You just completed a survey and will have earned yourself a reward.

Did you know that we donate to charity every time you complete a survey? That’s something you should feel good about. To find out more you can read about

Our Mission

Thanks for stopping by. We hope to see you again

Specturm first then Sayso completion pages.
    My completed Spectrum,Cash in and one Dynata credited at 7:16 and 8:16 as they should have. 2 Dynata should have credited at 9:16 and did not. just completed another Dynata that should credit at 10:16

Thanks for telling me, Specturm and Say So were due to credit at 9:15, so I think the problem was after 8:16, mine should have credited at 9:15, but Cash In credited at 9:17, I am not
    sure why one would of and the other 3 are having a problem crediting. I did Dyna I am thinking it wont either, since your did not credit. We will see what Trish has to say. Will update after Dyna.
    Now I know is just not me, that is always a plus.

All have credited that I was missing at 10:15, I am sure Scard yours did also.
    Last edited by jtowner; 05-24-2022 at 10:17 AM.
    Jtowner

Thanks for telling me, Specturm and Say So were due to credit at 9:15, so I think the problem was after 8:16, mine should have credited at 9:15, but Cash In credited at 9:17, I am not
    sure why one would of and the other 3 are having a problem crediting. I did Dyna I am thinking it wont either, since your did not credit. We will see what Trish has to say. Will update after Dyna.
    Now I know is just not me, that is always a plus.

All have credited that I was missing at 10:15, I am sure Scard yours did also.
    yes, all 3 Dynata that I completed after 8:15ish credited

Same problem I had last night with Sample Champ, now with Dynata:

This site can’t be reachedonline.ssisurveys.com took too long to respond

takes me through the demo questions, get the error where the question about travel usually is

everything checks out with my laptop as far as I can tell. I can get into the other SR surveys including Sample Champ. NO surveys but can get in

update - working sporadically this afternoon, but better than this AM. Just completed my last 2 for the day.

I noticed this week all the questions after each sruvey are gone, wow that is good, anyone else see this?
    Jtowner