Thread: Vera Bradley Mouse Ears!

Default Vera Bradley Mouse Ears!

So Vera's new sensational six paisley dropped today, and the collection includes Minnie Ears.

I've avoided the ear trend owing to having a huge head (I did get some wicked cute ear clips on Amazon last year though), but I may need to get these.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I've been considering getting my MIL a Disney Vera. I'm on the fence. She loves her Disney Dooney's. But she also really loves bold patterns. Decisions!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've been considering getting my MIL a Disney Vera. I'm on the fence. She loves her Disney Dooney's. But she also really loves bold patterns. Decisions!!!
    The slingbag is great (it's my non-work bag), and I also have a Vera that's my work bag. Both are great.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    So Vera's new sensational six paisley dropped today, and the collection includes Minnie Ears.

I've avoided the ear trend owing to having a huge head (I did get some wicked cute ear clips on Amazon last year though), but I may need to get these.
    And the ears did not fit my huge head .

We have the opposite problem for Jillian. Her head is so small that she has to wear kid sized sunglasses! When she was born she was in the 99th percentile for height and weight but only 30th for head size. It never changed!! lol
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We have the opposite problem for Jillian. Her head is so small that she has to wear kid sized sunglasses! When she was born she was in the 99th percentile for height and weight but only 30th for head size. It never changed!! lol
    This cracks me up because I know she's adult-sized now, but I always think of her as being "big for her age."