Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New SR Opinion Network

Completed one called A Call to Action Study -15 min. worth .30. Instead of HTTP 404 error
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Completed one called A Call to Action Study -15 min. worth .30. Instead of HTTP 404 error
    If you don't get a credit for it, be sure to click on the Support button and let them know what you got. They should be able to track the survey to your id.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Just completed one on Pool chemicals for $0.80, had issues with pages loading but finally got through the survey, and instead of the usual congratulation screen I go sent to the Opinion Bar page. I emailed them when I was at 65% of the survey because it was stuck on a blank screen for about 3 minutes. Hopefully I get credited
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Completed one on bug/insect sprays and no credit. I clicked on the support button, filed it in and hit submit but did not seem like it went through?

Scard,
    I did the same one, completion page was different tonight, not like it been in the past. I had a feeling something was no right and mine did not credit either.

Jtowner

Still no credit for this survey, and I am seeing the surveys are no longer updating as they were for the last several days.
    Last edited by jtowner; 05-14-2015 at 04:12 PM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Completed one on bug/insect sprays and no credit. I clicked on the support button, filed it in and hit submit but did not seem like it went through?
    I did the exact same one! Got a screen at the end that said I completed the survey, but it was not the usual completion screen Tried to submit to support and nothing happens when I click send . . .
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

I tried another one and got the correct completion screen and it did credit in a short period of time. It seems something was wrong with the host of the other survey we took yesterday.

Congratulations! You've completed this survey and will receive your reward.

JTOWNER
    Last edited by jtowner; 05-14-2015 at 06:41 PM.
    Jtowner

Hi! I am new to here and these surveys. Anyone having problems with not being able to select an answer? It lists a whole bunch of choices, but no option to click on or select?

I complete this surveys in Chrome, is there another browser that works better?
    Last edited by rockchallker92; 05-16-2015 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rockchallker92 View Post
    Hi! I am new to here and these surveys. Anyone having problems with not being able to select an answer? It lists a whole bunch of choices, but no option to click on or select?

I complete this surveys in Chrome, is there another browser that works better?
    What surveys are you talking about that you ae having problems with? May be able to help with more details.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I'm having trouble logging in. I had to reset some things on my computer because of malware. Anyone have any idea of what I need to do?