Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Issues?

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I saw green GF so I took a chance on it, and for the 1st time in almost a week I got it to credit.

#2834697 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 07/08/2015 0.75 Credits 07/08/2015 Paid

Jtowner
    Same here. I've been avoiding this one seeing all the complaints but saw it was green too. It credited pretty fast too!

would be happy to try for one but all I get is immediate "sorry try again tomorrow".
    no surveys or no credits I guess.

The good news is that they sent me a list this morning of every survey that their internal system showed as complete. The bad news is that I had to try to compare it against the credits that we actually got and it was a NIGHTMARE because the info they gave me was the email address that you used for the survey and your IP address. So if you use a different email address for SR than what you used for the survey, I couldn't match it up. Out of 28 missing, I matched up all but 2 using some techy skills. I just sent it back to them. Hopefully they will be able to match up the subids now on their end and get them credited.

I definitely saw some of your email addresses on that list (even a couple that are not the same as what you use for SR--I was able to match up by first names, initials, etc).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The good news is that they sent me a list this morning of every survey that their internal system showed as complete. The bad news is that I had to try to compare it against the credits that we actually got and it was a NIGHTMARE because the info they gave me was the email address that you used for the survey and your IP address. So if you use a different email address for SR than what you used for the survey, I couldn't match it up. Out of 28 missing, I matched up all but 2 using some techy skills. I just sent it back to them. Hopefully they will be able to match up the subids now on their end and get them credited.

I definitely saw some of your email addresses on that list (even a couple that are not the same as what you use for SR--I was able to match up by first names, initials, etc).
    I use a different e-mail address for GF than the one I use for SR; do you want me to e-mail you the addy I use for GF?
    thanks for all your efforts
    Last edited by SCard; 07-09-2015 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I use a different e-mail address for GF than the one I use for SR; do you want me to e-mail you the addy I use for GF?
    thanks for all your efforts
    I'll let you know once I figure out if I am going to have to manually credit everyone or if they are going to be able to do it automatically.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I'll let you know once I figure out if I am going to have to manually credit everyone or if they are going to be able to do it automatically.
    I did a Gf and ad no credit again today, yesterday no problem today at least for me back to the same thing.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I did a Gf and ad no credit again today, yesterday no problem today at least for me back to the same thing.

Jtowner
    Did it maybe go through a different site? I'm not even showing a click through SR for you in their system. I see 7 other people clicked and of those, 4 have gotten credits.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Did it maybe go through a different site? I'm not even showing a click through SR for you in their system. I see 7 other people clicked and of those, 4 have gotten credits.
    No it did not, I got the GF completion screen it was on PB&J, now at time I get new screen that wants you to fill out of these ?ds, I click out of it and just put in all the information againand then erase it from my cookies, it leave 3 cookies, I just do not recall the name it leaves now. If it helps I finished it at 3:35 today.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

No it did not, I got the GF completion screen it was on PB&J, now at time I get new screen that wants you to fill out of these ?ds, I click out of it and just put in all the information againand then erase it from my cookies, it leave 3 cookies, I just do not recall the name it leaves now. If it helps I finished it at 3:35 today.

Jtowner
    That's really strange. We haven't had any other Greenfield problems today. When I clicked on it just now, it showed my click just fine. But I don't even show that you clicked through today. (they track those click on their end, but I don't think that we do) Your SR # ends in 40, right?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

That's really strange. We haven't had any other Greenfield problems today. When I clicked on it just now, it showed my click just fine. But I don't even show that you clicked through today. (they track those click on their end, but I don't think that we do) Your SR # ends in 40, right?
    I am 4640, I used FF and am going to try to see if you see my click, I am going to try now, ( have GF screen up, do you see me, If you posted credits I did not get any from you for my 3 days that I did not get credit. I was thinking when you get that a different questionnaire, even though you get out of it and erase the cookies is it possible it routes you to a different site.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-09-2015 at 05:16 PM.
    Jtowner