Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: menards

Thanks so much for the quick explanation to why I could not PM this nice person from Nebraska. I know a farmer from Nebraska! I will go and make a few more posts so I can PM her.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Check out some of the play threads in the Just for Fun section. That should help you out some with your post count. When you hit 75 you can join in on chat nights.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow, 75 posts, it seems hard to get to 25 right now but I love this site and am making $ for my Disney trip in 09. I am just going to keep trying and posting.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    Thanks so much for the quick explanation to why I could not PM this nice person from Nebraska. I know a farmer from Nebraska! I will go and make a few more posts so I can PM her.
    OK, a lot of posting happened in the few minutes I went to get a snack! I figured it was something like needing 25 posts, but didn't remember for sure. Anyway, it did work to email you.
    I know lots of farmers/ranchers, too - but my dad isn't one, and neither is my husband; he's a computer geek!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

We'll have to introduce you to Janet - she'll get you there fast. Anyways I'm going to go play in the Just for fun bump threads so you can join me if you want.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    Wow, 75 posts, it seems hard to get to 25 right now but I love this site and am making $ for my Disney trip in 09. I am just going to keep trying and posting.
    I remember when I thought 25 or 75 would be hard, too, but once I discovered all those fun threads, and got more chatty, my post number shot up quickly!

Yep, I just made the magic number to PM my question to you. I just tried and it didn't work yet.

ok, now why can't I PM to Lanny? What am I doing wrong? I have it checked in my options, I have 25 posts. Any suggestions? Thanks.

OK, so maybe it takes just a bit for it to get active? M'nc or somebody else will know that better than I! Anyway, I did email you- have you checked your email?

Ok, I am in the older generation and will have to search to find the email. I thought it may just pop up. When I am in the options section do I check the box to recv emails or leave it unchecked. I read to be to check it, but could be wrong.

I think you may be right about having to wait a bit of time. I will try before I leave work and then when I come back on Sunday.