Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Say So For Good (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    The light is green so I tried it, I got this, my question is how did it end if you go the credit?

EVENT_CODE:e3134378-f81c-497d-b3e3-c95e57bb48ae

That is a new one on me, it did credit, go figure, I thought it did not work so did it twice had I know would not of done that.
    Me too, got a simliar code, very surprised that it credited,

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Me too, got a simliar code, very surprised that it credited,
    I did not get back credits, did you?
    Jtowner

I did not get back credits, did you?
    No I did not

Say So is back to not crediting again, I did .50 yesterday and it did not credit, thought ok could be it was short, got the event code , today I just completed one got the event code and no credit again. Not sure what is going on with them, one day on, then off again.

EVENT_CODE:f69ea266-49d9-469d-9037-9b0adb9e49ec
    Jtowner

Say So is back to not crediting again, I did .50 yesterday and it did not credit, thought ok could be it was short, got the event code , today I just completed one got the event code and no credit again. Not sure what is going on with them, one day on, then off again.

EVENT_CODE:f69ea266-49d9-469d-9037-9b0adb9e49ec
    thanks for the heads up. Got credit for the 2 I did yesterday, Today was trying to get into .80 with no luck, I will skip those for today

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    thanks for the heads up. Got credit for the 2 I did yesterday, Today was trying to get into .80 with no luck, I will skip those for today
    I also got the 2 in the am, tried the .50 around 5 and it did not credit, did not credit today
    Jtowner

I also got the 2 in the am, tried the .50 around 5 and it did not credit, did not credit today
    Someone got a credit, no I guess now it is working, I will try again and post

I tired the .60 and it did credit, go figure they did not give the .80
    Last edited by jtowner; 11-28-2021 at 03:45 PM.
    Jtowner

completed my second .80 Say So today only to get kicked back to try again.
    at least 7-12 so far this month with all the Say So.
    same thing for a .60 one today

it's one thing when surveys are hard to get the 1st quarter, but to get nothing for spending the time to complete a survey this often is just a waste of my time.
    Last edited by SCard; 01-14-2022 at 04:02 PM.

That happened to me today with SaySo .60, I went outside and took Christmas lights down, came back tried it again it was Ispos and I got it. I think they all keep rack of the time frame, although no one tells you but dyna the time frame, they keep track I am sure of that, and I think u need at least 20 minutes to get it.
    Jtowner

That happened to me today with SaySo .60, I went outside and took Christmas lights down, came back tried it again it was Ispos and I got it. I think they all keep rack of the time frame, although no one tells you but dyna the time frame, they keep track I am sure of that, and I think u need at least 20 minutes to get it.
    maybe that is the trick, I did another .80 on and watched the time on it and made it last for 23 minutes. Wonder if this is something new as today is the first time I had so much trouble with Say so in one day.

I remember years ago when Greenfield/Toluna did not credit unless it was at least 20 minutes.

Thanks!