Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last Day to Make Super Member

Default Last Day to Make Super Member

Don't forget that today is the last day of the quarter! Are you close to making Super Member or Super Member Plus? Push through with a few more surveys!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;386099]Don't forget that today is the last day of the quarter! Are you close to making Super Member or Super Member Plus? Push through with a few more surveys![/Q

Any credits coming in from GF from 9-16th rought end of this month. There are still several of us not getting credit for them, I had 6 that did not credit this last week.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

[QUOTE=jtowner;386102]
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Don't forget that today is the last day of the quarter! Are you close to making Super Member or Super Member Plus? Push through with a few more surveys![/Q

Any credits coming in from GF from 9-16th rought end of this month. There are still several of us not getting credit for them, I had 6 that did not credit this last week.

Jtowner
    Not so far. They usually give them to us twice a month and we got them once already this month. I am guessing that they will deposit them tonight or tomorrow but that means they will not get the subids to me for another couple of days.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;386103]
    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post

Not so far. They usually give them to us twice a month and we got them once already this month. I am guessing that they will deposit them tonight or tomorrow but that means they will not get the subids to me for another couple of days.
    Thank you for telling us, it will have to be added to next month total.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I can't figure out how to join the supermember user group

Quote Originally Posted by jladowski View Post
    I can't figure out how to join the supermember user group
    Join the Super Member Usergroup in the Forum
    To do this: Click on "User CP" on the left side of the Sunshine Rewards Forum menu. Scroll almost to the bottom of the menu bar on the left and click on "Group Memberships". Choose the radio button to "Join Group" for "Super Members 4Q15" and then click on "Join Group." Type "SRHOLIDAY" in the box and click "Send Request." You will be approved within 48 hours.

I was the only one there last quarter, come join me, its lonely
    Is this your first Quarter as SM? if so, welcome

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Join the Super Member Usergroup in the Forum
    To do this: Click on "User CP" on the left side of the Sunshine Rewards Forum menu. Scroll almost to the bottom of the menu bar on the left and click on "Group Memberships". Choose the radio button to "Join Group" for "Super Members 4Q15" and then click on "Join Group." Type "SRHOLIDAY" in the box and click "Send Request." You will be approved within 48 hours.

I was the only one there last quarter, come join me, its lonely
    Is this your first Quarter as SM? if so, welcome
    I can't find it lol maybe I'm blind

Quote Originally Posted by jladowski View Post
    I can't find it lol maybe I'm blind
    I think the instructions changed when the website was updated and I managed to figure it out and request to join the group but now I can't figure out how I did it. Maybe that's why no one was there last quarter.

Hopefully Tricia will see this thread and I will try to figure it out over the weekend. I am at work now

I've tried to join as well. but can't find "user CP" - always felt like I must be looking right at it, but am missing something!?

......OK I think I've got it now: click on "Private Messages" instead of "User CP". Then, click on "Permission Groups".
    Last edited by dcldis; 10-02-2015 at 09:49 PM. Reason: found it!!