Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Cricut

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Thanks, will do. That should help me in deciding on what I need. In fact, I was planning on stopping by our local craft store tomorrow as they have them for 2 for 89.99 this week. That's not as cheap as 29.99, the price I paid the day after Thanksgiving, but it's okay.
    I can't figure out how to make the very detailed die cuts . I guess it will come with practice. Does anyone know what settings I should put the machine on for cardstock, and for regular thin paper?

    Yup, those prices are great. I inquired about when the sale was till, and they said that it is till their stock runs out.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,756

    Default

    Sorry, as mine is still in the box. Are there any instructions included?
    Sunshine Rewards

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Sorry, as mine is still in the box. Are there any instructions included?
    Yes. I don't like to read instructions , but I do have the manual with me right now.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I just ordered the Cricut Expressions..cant wait to get it Im just starting out on the scrapbooking thing.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeNcee View Post
    I just ordered the Cricut Expressions..cant wait to get it Im just starting out on the scrapbooking thing.
    Oh, you are gonna love scrapping, as for the Cricut, I've yet to use mine so I can't comment on it, but I'm sure we are gonna love it!
    Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 05-11-2010 at 08:15 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Oh, you are gonna love scrapping, as for the Cricut, I've yet to use mine so I can't comment on it, but I'm sure we are gonna love it!
    Finally took this out of the box today and I love it!!! It's been sitting in the corner for 2 1/2 years now, unopened and abandoned. I must admit I felt a little overwhelmed about the "machine" but it's very very simple and lots of fun. I purchased a lot cartridges on National Scrapbooking Day, so I said I might as well pull it out.

    I cut out a few letters and pictures for the girls to use, but hopefully, I'll start scrapping again soon. For now though, it's sitting really pretty on my desk. LOL. I can't image what all the Cricut Expression can do if this regular Cricut can do all of what I learned today. I'm quite impressed.
    Sunshine Rewards

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Finally took this out of the box today and I love it!!! It's been sitting in the corner for 2 1/2 years now, unopened and abandoned. I must admit I felt a little overwhelmed about the "machine" but it's very very simple and lots of fun. I purchased a lot cartridges on National Scrapbooking Day, so I said I might as well pull it out.

    I cut out a few letters and pictures for the girls to use, but hopefully, I'll start scrapping again soon. For now though, it's sitting really pretty on my desk. LOL. I can't image what all the Cricut Expression can do if this regular Cricut can do all of what I learned today. I'm quite impressed.
    Good job Lisa! There are many different things that you can do with a Cricut. I love using my Expression to make different projects. Some cartridges are easier to use then others. My newest cartridge is the Create a Critter, and I so enjoy it. Have fun with all of your projects, and getting caught up with all of your pictures.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
    Good job Lisa! There are many different things that you can do with a Cricut. I love using my Expression to make different projects. Some cartridges are easier to use then others. My newest cartridge is the Create a Critter, and I so enjoy it. Have fun with all of your projects, and getting caught up with all of your pictures.
    It's so good so see you in the forum again. I've truly missed you. Have you been doing much scrapping? I saw the create a critter and it looks quite intense. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    It's so good so see you in the forum again. I've truly missed you. Have you been doing much scrapping? I saw the create a critter and it looks quite intense. LOL.
    Not much scrapping, but more into cards. I have alot to catch up on, so I am taking things slow . At my rate, I will be putting together my daughters elementary pictures when she graduates .

    I think Create a Critter is the easiest cart for layering. I highly recommend it. I like the cutsy look.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
    Not much scrapping, but more into cards. I have alot to catch up on, so I am taking things slow . At my rate, I will be putting together my daughters elementary pictures when she graduates .

    I think Create a Critter is the easiest cart for layering. I highly recommend it. I like the cutsy look.

    I understand about being behind. I'm hoping to really get caught up around here this Summer. My family doesn't want me to take anymore pics of them because they say they never see them anymore. Now that's an incentive to get things completed because I can't live without my camera! LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •