Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anybody able to get an AMP today?

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    grrrr - took a 2 day break, got an AMP today, but it did not credit! That makes 3 this week which have not credited - which really leads me to the question of why these credits cannot be disputed/retrieved, whatever the case may be with them! You put in the time, they get your answers, credit would be nice!
    And I have used both IE and FF, with no luck either way - didn't seem to matter last week/last month when I used FF to do them. Anyway, sorry if this post is too negative and bothers anyone. a bit frustrating, but not going to stew over it anymore!
    We cannot dispute them because most survey/offer companies do not take any disputes. They are of the opinion that if it does not credit, it was a problem with the survey taker, not their system. They give us two choices--either play by their rules or don't run the surveys. I've put this to our members time and time again and the majority always responds that they would rather keep the surveys and deal with the non-credits than get rid of them altogether.

99% of our non-credit issues (surveys, offers, and sales total) are a result of a problem on the end of the member and not the company. It's usually either cookies being blocked, a firewall, or an incompatible browser.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We cannot dispute them because most survey/offer companies do not take any disputes. They are of the opinion that if it does not credit, it was a problem with the survey taker, not their system. They give us two choices--either play by their rules or don't run the surveys. I've put this to our members time and time again and the majority always responds that they would rather keep the surveys and deal with the non-credits than get rid of them altogether.

99% of our non-credit issues (surveys, offers, and sales total) are a result of a problem on the end of the member and not the company. It's usually either cookies being blocked, a firewall, or an incompatible browser.
    It would help if their opinion changed, because it is not always the fault of the survey taker!
    If it irritated you that I posted my frustration with the mounting non-credits, I'm sorry. However, it really seems that 3 non-credits in a row in one week are not all my fault, and it is something on their end. I have never had a problem before. My cookies are not blocked, as everything else goes through (except the occasional no credit for Y2C), and I generally use the browser that they say is most compatible, altho there have been no issues up to this point with using the other browser I have.
    I will keep trying the AMPs, and if it is so that they start crediting again, wonderful. If not, well, it appears AMP won't be bothered if one little person such as me doesn't do them very much again because of non-crediting!
    Sorry to have bothered you with my fuss, and I'll keep any further frustrations to myself.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

well, this isn't a frustration, but a pleasant surprise! just checked my account, and the AMP that I didn't see credit for yesterday did show up overnight....that's pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    It would help if their opinion changed, because it is not always the fault of the survey taker!
    If it irritated you that I posted my frustration with the mounting non-credits, I'm sorry. However, it really seems that 3 non-credits in a row in one week are not all my fault, and it is something on their end. I have never had a problem before. My cookies are not blocked, as everything else goes through (except the occasional no credit for Y2C), and I generally use the browser that they say is most compatible, altho there have been no issues up to this point with using the other browser I have.
    I will keep trying the AMPs, and if it is so that they start crediting again, wonderful. If not, well, it appears AMP won't be bothered if one little person such as me doesn't do them very much again because of non-crediting!
    Sorry to have bothered you with my fuss, and I'll keep any further frustrations to myself.
    I didn't say I was irritated by your post. I'm just giving an honest response. Believe me, I wish that we were getting credit. But I would drive myself crazy if I spent too much time on everything that we do NOT get credit on compared to what we do get credit for. For every offer that I post on the site, I probably test 10 others myself and don't get credit. So I know that there are problems. I just want members to understand where I CAN and CANNOT make a difference. Where I CAN make a difference (like getting extra credits from Greenfield of filing disputes with shopping merchants), I follow up as much as I possibly can. But where I CANNOT make a difference, I just have to pass along as much information as I can.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I didn't say I was irritated by your post. I'm just giving an honest response. Believe me, I wish that we were getting credit. But I would drive myself crazy if I spent too much time on everything that we do NOT get credit on compared to what we do get credit for. For every offer that I post on the site, I probably test 10 others myself and don't get credit. So I know that there are problems. I just want members to understand where I CAN and CANNOT make a difference. Where I CAN make a difference (like getting extra credits from Greenfield of filing disputes with shopping merchants), I follow up as much as I possibly can. But where I CANNOT make a difference, I just have to pass along as much information as I can.
    I understand; thank you! I'm glad for the differences you can make, such as the GF credits. But, if nothing can be done, nothing can be done, and so it is. That's just life!

AMP survey's are just frustrating me lately! First that No Survey's Available screen pops up EVERYDAY no matter how many times i clear cookies!! I was only able to get maybe 1/2 the AMPS for last month. Then Saturday i finally got one to qualify and take, and then i finish and get the white page about external server and i won't be receiving credit for it!! And of course, you can't take another one after that! I don't know what kicks harder, knowing right away you won't get credit and just lost your chance fo the day, or waiting a few hours and finding out it didn't credit.

And now this morning (after not getting an AMP all weekend) I get another error....

Unexpected error

We’re sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.
    I'm just venting and I know there is nothing that SR can do about the AMP survey's, but AMP had always been my guaranteed money for the day! Last year i hardly ever had any problems with AMP. Now i'm more like 3x a week! UGH! Atleast the ones i am getting (that credit anyway) are at .90 now! That softens the blow a bit.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Jennifer-i can totally relate and empathize with what you are saying. have been trying for a couple of hours to get an amp and i have not been able to. guess, they haven't loaded any since the weekend. i have found that if you get the error message all you need to do is clear out your cookies and try again (it works for me). try and have a nice day and it will get better.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl