Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DermStore Giveaway winners announced

Default DermStore Giveaway winners announced

Be watching for an exciting game where you can win hundreds of dollars of fantastic skin care products from the DermStore, right here in this thread.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I am watching!!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Oooh, me too!

I'm waiting!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I'm waiting!
    Sunshine Rewards

If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Just checked out Dermstore. I am very interested in the dermalogica daily exfolient. I use a daily scrub but it does not contain rice. I have never seen an exfolient that used rice. I love trying new products and this is now on my list.
    The other product would be the 3 lab perfect lite sunblock. I see they offer it for neck, body and face. The sunblock I am using right now irritates my eyes so I may have to give this a shot.

The prices seem in line with what I usually pay so I wouldnt hesitate to order through Dermstore.

This product is intriguing to me, however, at the price I would never try it w/o seeing results on someone I know. I definitely need a little help to get rid of the turkey neck syndrome so if it works, it will be worth it.
    Extreme Lift Face by Kinerase (1 fl oz.)
    I was hoping that dermologica would be a nice product but I am sensitive to salycilic(sp) acid, so unfortunately for me, it won't work.
    Will check out some others!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

After watching the video and going to the website, the product that I would like to try is the dermalogica daily microfoliant. One of the things that I suffer with is very dry skin and I believe that a good microfoliant might be the ting that could make my skin feel and look better. Now the price is somewhat concerning at $50.00 for a 2.8 oz bottle but they due offer free shipping. It might be nice to try once and see how it does.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

After watching the video and visiting the website, the product that I would most like to try is the 3LAB WW Eye Cream. I have to admit I was a little shocked at the price $250 for a 0.5 oz container. But if the saying is true that you get what you pay for, this cream must be AMAZING!!!!

I would also like to try the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. The product is rated on their website as a "shopper's choice". There are also numerous positive comments from users of this product. It is priced at $50 for a 2.6oz container. This is more in line with what I would expect to pay for a high quality product.