Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone get the 40% off code?

I am so glad I saw this post. Thank you!!! I got something from Disney in the mail but didn't look at it too close. I went back and I HAVE A CODE FOR 40%.

It's got my dad's name on it which is kind of strange because he had nothing to do with booking the trip last year, but my address. I am hoping I can use it by using his name and billing it to me on my credit card. Otherwise I will have to see how else to use it.

This is so cool because I wanted to go back for our 10 year anniversary but didn't think we had the money. With this and a little help from the home equity we are taking out for the basement, I think we can swing it.
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Anne-
    Looking through the posts on the disboards & I think the code needs to be in your name, regardless of address. If it was in your dad's name, he'd have to be there to checkin. I could be wrong, but that's what I'm reading over there. For sure call & maybe there's a code for your name in their system & you just didn't get a postcard!!

Good luck!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Probably be OK 'cause they will more than likely go too.
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    Probably be OK 'cause they will more than likely go too.
    How awesome is that!! Congrats!!

I went last April......how do I get one of these 40% offs???? I rented points from a DVC member - maybe that is why??? But they did have my name in the system. We are talking about going again this year, so a 40% off would be AWESOME!
    SunshineRewards

No one knows how you get a code...it's a magical thing I guess! Give Disney travel a call & see if you have a code attached to your name!! Good luck!!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Okay, I have a question concerning AAA codes. We already have reservations thru WDW and I am currently paying on it, payoff due Apr 7th. If I join AAA, can I get the AAA discount on this stay and how would I accomplish that?

I haven't gotten around to calling CRO to see if I have a code, we have been mega busy at work and I am not that optimistic considering we are going late May. TIA

I'd believe you'd have to cancel your current ressie, join AAA, make & make a new ressie w/the AAA rate. Depending on the new rate it may be worth it?? Not sure how Disney would get you your money back (back on CC??) or how fast you'd get it back, you know??

You may just want to call AAA & see what they say. Also call CRO...since you'd already be calling AAA, might as well make good use of your time!! :0)

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Okay, I have a question concerning AAA codes. We already have reservations thru WDW and I am currently paying on it, payoff due Apr 7th. If I join AAA, can I get the AAA discount on this stay and how would I accomplish that?

I haven't gotten around to calling CRO to see if I have a code, we have been mega busy at work and I am not that optimistic considering we are going late May. TIA
    You didn't say whether you currently have a package booked or room only booked. If it is room only, you can use an AAA discount right through disney. If it is a package, I'm not sure, but you may have to go through AAA. We only do room only so I don't really know about packages.
    Debbie

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I called CRO, I do have a code , but it ends Mar 15th and we don't go until May 22nd. If I cancel, refund will go to my cc and my gift cards that I was so excited about using that I destroyed them when I was done. Oh well, I will sit and watch for a May code. Still going to WDW with "free" earnings thanks to SR.
    Last edited by arob414; 01-18-2008 at 02:17 PM.

11. Bookmarks