Thread: Posts about My Thought Counts/OTX Surveys Pls Read 1st Post!

Hybrid View

Worst OTX ever...... 45 plus mins awnsering questions about my tv habits, then interne radio habits, the social opinions I am at 80 some percent and it asks for demographics and says don't qualify after I saw I am attracted to the opposite sex (Apparently they only wanted people who like the same sex?). This sucks I took the survey slow, it took a long time, they asked all of their questions and then tell me I don't qualify. GRRRRRRRRRRR As much as I like the credit I definatly will not sit through another one tonight. Maybe not all weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    Worst OTX ever...... 45 plus mins awnsering questions about my tv habits, then interne radio habits, the social opinions I am at 80 some percent and it asks for demographics and says don't qualify after I saw I am attracted to the opposite sex (Apparently they only wanted people who like the same sex?). This sucks I took the survey slow, it took a long time, they asked all of their questions and then tell me I don't qualify. GRRRRRRRRRRR As much as I like the credit I definatly will not sit through another one tonight. Maybe not all weekend!

Hmmm, I wonder what happened. I got this one earlier today, completed it and got credit. I answered "attracted only to the opposite sex" as well. I'm sorry yours didn't credit. That always sucks! Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Hmmm, I wonder what happened. I got this one earlier today, completed it and got credit. I answered "attracted only to the opposite sex" as well. I'm sorry yours didn't credit. That always sucks! Hopefully tomorrow will be better!
    I got this one too, answered opposite sex & got credit. Maybe they had enough of us heterosexuals!

I have a question about OTX. Almost everytime I try to get a survey through OTX, I get offered the same one about video games. I always select that I've done video surveys in the list of recent surveys. I never qualify for it and yet it seems like if I just opt out of it, I can't get another one. So I go through it, say none over & over, and often get offered another survey after I get disqualified from this one.

Is it just me or does this happen to the rest of you too?

Happens to me just about everytime I take an OTX survey, but I usually manage to get another one. I really hate that survey!
    Barb

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by belbook View Post
    I have a question about OTX. Almost everytime I try to get a survey through OTX, I get offered the same one about video games. I always select that I've done video surveys in the list of recent surveys. I never qualify for it and yet it seems like if I just opt out of it, I can't get another one. So I go through it, say none over & over, and often get offered another survey after I get disqualified from this one.

Is it just me or does this happen to the rest of you too?
    I get this one alot also, however, twice it brought me to a crediting survey (though it was awhile ago), one on handhelds and one on a phone type thing. I answer the same every time. So, I always go through it all, even though I'm 99% certain I'm going to get booted, b/c just maybe! Not sure if the same...it is the one where you have to name some for about 3 questions...type it out in a textbox, then you pick from a list of those you know, then you choose which you might or might not buy.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    I get this one alot also, however, twice it brought me to a crediting survey (though it was awhile ago), one on handhelds and one on a phone type thing. I answer the same every time. So, I always go through it all, even though I'm 99% certain I'm going to get booted, b/c just maybe! Not sure if the same...it is the one where you have to name some for about 3 questions...type it out in a textbox, then you pick from a list of those you know, then you choose which you might or might not buy.
    That's the one!

I get the video game survey several times a week but never qualify for it. I always get to the "when do you plan to buy this game console" but no matter what I put I never make it past that question. And, yes, I've tried hitting the back button as soon as that survey comes up but then, of course, get the message that I can only do one survey every 24 hours.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post

Oh, I got that one too. Yep, yep, it kicked me off at the same question with the same answer....so obviously we know what the answer they're looking for is. Not sure what that has to do with tv and internet habits but who knows.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

i wish there was more consistency with otx surveys. on sunday and monday i was able to take one 24 hours after taking the first one. not today though, today it is saying i have exceeded my limit. do i wait 24 hours after taking one or 24 hours after it credits? there never seems to be any rhyme or reason with otx. it's like they make up their own rules as they go along and then they decide when you can take another one. it has been over 24 hours since my last survey and just at 24 hours since it credited so what's the deal? i know these questions must sound redundant to all of the otx survey takers but sometimes it just gets a little confusing.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl