Page 22 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys Part 2. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/24/08

Yup, me too - got the countdown timer. Rats fooey - I should have tried doing one earlier in the morning, because now I'm going to a bridal shower and the rest of the day will be stinking busy. Oh well - I already knew I wasn't going to get lots of surveys this month with the baby coming anyway.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I did my Daily Survey with no problem, but when I tried the OTX survey for today, I went to a page that said the link was invalid. Anyone get that?
    -Chad

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten."

"What you do today will define who you are tomorrow."

Sunshine Rewards

Default HELP!!!!!! What am I doing wrong?

For the last three days now I have done DS's and none of them have credited for me. It cost me the July bonus. Lately any offers that I do are not crediting either. I am semi new to this. I have only been doing SR since May. I haven't really had a problem till now. Please someone help!!! I don't know what I am doing wrong. With my offers I clear my cookies regularly, keep the pages open and click on the required offers, but no credits.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl3 View Post
    For the last three days now I have done DS's and none of them have credited for me. It cost me the July bonus. Lately any offers that I do are not crediting either. I am semi new to this. I have only been doing SR since May. I haven't really had a problem till now. Please someone help!!! I don't know what I am doing wrong. With my offers I clear my cookies regularly, keep the pages open and click on the required offers, but no credits.
    Yeah, same here. However, if I remember correctly, the 4 surveys that I didn't get credit for didn't take me back to the SR congrats page. I got a "Thank you" or "Survey completed" type page from the company that was giving the survey but didn't get sent back to SR page. I read a post today that said we can take another DS if we get a completed page but that doesn't go back to SR page. I know that's frustrating as it takes more time. Don't know if this is the case with your surveys but thought I'd mention it to you.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Surveys done on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will credit on Monday. You still have a shot at the bonus if they credit. Tricia will count them up when the time comes and hand out bonuses. Also, remember, the Sunshine Family has been dealing with a loss of a family member...the bonuses may be a day or two later than usual.

OOOHHH...Some of the offers you are doing may also come in once the Sunshine Family comes in. Not all offers come in by themselves...they have to manually done.
    Sunshine Rewards

thank you so much!!!!!! I was starting to get stressed!!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

thank you so much!!!!!! I was starting to get stressed!!
    No reason to stress around here...

Read the stickeys in each of the areas...and if you can't find the answer, ASK! We have a great group of people around here!
    Sunshine Rewards

just spent at least 20 minutes on a ds about cars thru phoenix and when i got to the last page an error message came up saying that the page cannot be displayed on this server or it is under construction. i filed an error report to gf about this. i was able to get another survey about current events, completed it and got the congrats page (after getting booted out of at least 3 others) so i have my ds for the day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Default DS

Hello everyone,
    I wanted to know if anyone have the same problem I had with DS.
    I did a shopper survey, dealing with new type of diet drink for energy. Its goes on and on, then just takes you out, after about 15 or 20 minutes. Then I get no options. Thanks for any help.

jtowner

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I wanted to know if anyone have the same problem I had with DS.
    I did a shopper survey, dealing with new type of diet drink for energy. Its goes on and on, then just takes you out, after about 15 or 20 minutes. Then I get no options. Thanks for any help.

jtowner
    I got that one this morning I think It was one of those that start with a field being auto-entered, like a survey id number? Page is blue and orange? Then bunch of different types of energy drinks and additives. Mine ended with a white page / black text survey complete, but didn't go back to SR. I did however have more options to take a survey so I did (as per the ok rules that if it doesn't go back to SR congrats ok to take another). Maybe you were just out of options and will have more later?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards