Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woot! Cashing out for Disney

Default Woot! Cashing out for Disney

I cashed out for $300 in Disney gift cards at the end of September, and I am so excited that I hit 97 credits to cashout for another 100...
    so I hit 97.00 credits exactly...and like a little child that can't wait...I immediately go to cashout...and the button is greyed out...
    and it says I have 96.9991

so now I need to find away to earn 9/10000 of a cent so I can cash out...

Update: scratch off gave me 2 cents... so I cashed out!! but my balance is so sad.
    Last edited by faithhope; 10-10-2008 at 11:49 AM.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh that is so funny Faith. I know you will get that 9/10000 of a cent today.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    I cashed out for $300 in Disney gift cards at the end of September, and I am so excited that I hit 97 credits to cashout for another 100...
    so I hit 97.00 credits exactly...and like a little child that can't wait...I immediately go to cashout...and the button is greyed out...
    and it says I have 96.9991

so now I need to find away to earn 9/10000 of a cent so I can cash out...

Update: scratch off gave me 2 cents... so I cashed out!! but my balance is so sad.
    Awesome! You go girl!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Excellent Faith (I think you and I keep trying to cash out around the same time)........I have a bit over $75 in my account with a shoebuy order that should credit before the 15th........and I figure if the survey gods are on my side i may be able to hit that magical 97 number.....if not I know that I can at least cashout for 75!

Good for you.........have fun spending it!!!!! this one is for my girls 'fun' money so I would love to give them the 100 card, but 75 to an 8 & 5 year old is still 'like a million dollar' in the words of Sadie (5 yr old)
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I'm new so I'm here dreaming of cashing out like you all are doing!!! I REALLY want some Disney cards!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by shmily1 View Post
    I'm new so I'm here dreaming of cashing out like you all are doing!!! I REALLY want some Disney cards!!!!!

Congratulations!!!
    Welcome to SR! When I joined a little over a year ago, I never dreamed that I would be successful in cashing out. I just keep clicking away at surveys, paid offers, with a smattering of shopping, and now I have almost entirely paid my way on a 7 night Disney Cruise for next summer. It is possible. Persistence pays off. Make sure you read the forum, especially the little stickies with hints and a lot of valuable info. Good luck!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations!!!
    Welcome!! Get familiar with SR by reading through all of the stickies and then ask questions if you need to! We are leaving for WDW this Wednesday and I will have over $700 in Disney gift cards earned through SR...it's totally awesome and REAL!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations!!!
    I think my first month on SR I earned a whole $0.20 as all I did were clicks, but after reading the board here I learned about surveys and offers.
    I also thought I wouldn't do much shopping, as I'm a big bargain hunter, but I found I could actually buy some things online cheaper than in the local stores.

Welcome to the SR forum... as you can see there are many friendly people willing to help out with any questions you may have.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Oh wow this is exactly the reason I joined Sunshine Rewards as we are going to Disney next year. Would you guys mind if I asked a bunch of questions? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by s&k'smom View Post
    Oh wow this is exactly the reason I joined Sunshine Rewards as we are going to Disney next year. Would you guys mind if I asked a bunch of questions? Thanks.
    We love questions!! Have you joined the New Member Forum yet? That's a place where you can get some real one-on-one interaction with Angie and the other new members. But the whole board is also pretty darn friendly when it comes to questions. Welcome!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs