Page 102 of 334 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Hey everyone! I'm traveling this week but I have some down time and was hoping to get some survey taking done...however, I wasn't sure if I could take surveys with my laptop on a different wireless network than my typical one at home. I remember reading something about all surveys needing to come from the same IP address and I wasn't sure if being on a different wireless provider would mess up my cookies or anything. Any guidance? I hope this questions makes sense!

Whoa, just spent 25 minutes doing a SH survey on fast food choices, said it was complete and got the thank you page, it routed back to SR but didn't credit???

Is anyone else having problems?
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by madamegracey73 View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm traveling this week but I have some down time and was hoping to get some survey taking done...however, I wasn't sure if I could take surveys with my laptop on a different wireless network than my typical one at home. I remember reading something about all surveys needing to come from the same IP address and I wasn't sure if being on a different wireless provider would mess up my cookies or anything. Any guidance? I hope this questions makes sense!
    As long as you're not using another SR member's IP address while you're travelling, you should be ok doing surveys on the road. For example, if you and your mom are both SR members, you couldn't do surveys by her. If you're at say, a hotel, I think you're fine.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Whoa, just spent 25 minutes doing a SH survey on fast food choices, said it was complete and got the thank you page, it routed back to SR but didn't credit???

Is anyone else having problems?
    Yes, the same thing happened to me just now....it's wasn't fast food but I spent at least 25 minutes on it, it routed me back to the SR page but it didn't credit automatically like it always does...first time that ever happened? Darn!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Today I completed a brain juicer and it didn't go back to the mytwocents page. Second time this week I get thew white thanks page your survey ahs been completed. Why does it do this! Anything I can do or most likely probably not?

I just spent 25 minutes on a Daily Survey and, when I completed it, I reached a page that read, "We’re Sorry. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again after a few minutes." Any idea if this will credit? UGH. I'll never make Super Member if this continues!

Quote Originally Posted by madamegracey73 View Post
    I just spent 25 minutes on a Daily Survey and, when I completed it, I reached a page that read, "We’re Sorry. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again after a few minutes." Any idea if this will credit? UGH. I'll never make Super Member if this continues!
    It won't credit, so you can try for another one. I don't think there is any rhyme or reason to when this happens either. It feels like I'm gambling taking one nowadays.
    Kayla

We completed a DS this morning that was a BrainJuicer and was to be completed by myself and my son. It was all about new products, he answered it it thoughfully and completely. Got the thank you page please click here to access your panel and then it went to another page that said
    "Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.
    We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact future products and services that everyone will enjoy.
    Thanks again!"
    It never went back to the DS congratulations page.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    We completed a DS this morning that was a BrainJuicer and was to be completed by myself and my son. It was all about new products, he answered it it thoughfully and completely. Got the thank you page please click here to access your panel and then it went to another page that said
    We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact future products and services that everyone will enjoy.
    Thanks again!"
    My daughter and I had the same thing happen to us. I went ahead and did another one because for me, if they dont make it back to the congrats page they dont credit. I guess I will see what happens when DS credits tomorrow.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Thanks again!"
    yep, my son helped me with this one yest. and same thing happened! didn't have time to do another one, either.

and now SH takes me to a page like this -
    21,838 people have taken a survey today,
    earning rewards for their opinions.
    Taking surveys is quick and easy!

What are you waiting for?
    Be part of the survey-taking team earning new rewards daily! Companies around the world are ready to reward you for your personal opinions. Literally MILLIONS of dollars in different incentives have been paid to people like you for taking online market research surveys. Make a difference...and earn rewards!
    Select how you'd like to continue:
    Get started taking surveys now:
    Get more details about surveys:

what's up with this?!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.