Page 286 of 334 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    I've been clearing every time between doing the two surveys and still only get one credit (it's mostly always for the first SSI).

I went back through my credit history, and since I signed up for SR, i've noticed i've never once been credited for both surveys on the same day.

It's so weird...
    Hmm, that IS weird. Maybe someone else can offer some insight. Sorry!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I've been clearing every time between doing the two surveys and still only get one credit (it's mostly always for the first SSI).

I went back through my credit history, and since I signed up for SR, i've noticed i've never once been credited for both surveys on the same day.

It's so weird...
    ok, this is what I've learned and do everyday. First, clear cookies. Start with the DS and work your way down trying them one by one. Except I never click on or try the SSI 2 until I've gotten credit for the SSI 1 first, don't even think about it or look at it! After the SSI 1 credits, clear cookies again and then try for SSI 2 and you should get credit for both. I've found that if you click on the second one before taking the first one, then you will get credit for only the SSI 1, it's confusing but try it my way and see what happens.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I'm over the DS! The last three I have gotten into have stopped on my just past the halfway mark.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    ok, this is what I've learned and do everyday. First, clear cookies. Start with the DS and work your way down trying them one by one. Except I never click on or try the SSI 2 until I've gotten credit for the SSI 1 first, don't even think about it or look at it! After the SSI 1 credits, clear cookies again and then try for SSI 2 and you should get credit for both. I've found that if you click on the second one before taking the first one, then you will get credit for only the SSI 1, it's confusing but try it my way and see what happens.
    This is almost EXACTLY how I do it!

For the first two weeks, I was doing it right after the other and figured, okay this isn't working. So then I started just doing the SSI 1, waited till I got credit, and hours later (maybe 2 or 3 hours after I get home from work) I would clear cookies, then complete SSI 2 successfully (with the star survey at the end). And this hasn't worked for me.

It definitely bums me out, because that would have been my fifth survey for the day (since I don't qualify for anymore surveys) and I could have been qualified for the contest that's going on right now.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I always get credit for both when we are able to get both HOWEVER I complete the SSI during the day using my birthday and info. My husband completes the SSI2 after clearing cookies and using his birthday and info. We do ths because I figure there are only so many SSI surveys and if I am taking through both links it will cut down on the number days I can get them before they run out of surveys for me. I wonder though if it also helps us to get both credits. I have never tried using my info for both so I don't know why you wouldn't be getting credit for both each day.
    Sunshine Rewards

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I always get credit for both when we are able to get both HOWEVER I complete the SSI during the day using my birthday and info. My husband completes the SSI2 after clearing cookies and using his birthday and info. We do ths because I figure there are only so many SSI surveys and if I am taking through both links it will cut down on the number days I can get them before they run out of surveys for me. I wonder though if it also helps us to get both credits. I have never tried using my info for both so I don't know why you wouldn't be getting credit for both each day.
    Maybe i'll give this a try when my hubby comes home from work tonight (plus it will give me a little break from survey taking)

Thanks for this tip!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

This is almost EXACTLY how I do it!

For the first two weeks, I was doing it right after the other and figured, okay this isn't working. So then I started just doing the SSI 1, waited till I got credit, and hours later (maybe 2 or 3 hours after I get home from work) I would clear cookies, then complete SSI 2 successfully (with the star survey at the end). And this hasn't worked for me.

It definitely bums me out, because that would have been my fifth survey for the day (since I don't qualify for anymore surveys) and I could have been qualified for the contest that's going on right now.
    Wow I'm surprised that you aren't getting credit for the second one doing it this way, it always works for me...darn, thought I had it figured out for you.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Is SH acting normal for everyone? For weeks I've had to plug in my personal info every time, then I get routed to closed surveys time after time, then finally one new one comes up. While annoying, I was able to compete almost as many as usual. Now yesterday and today I plug in my personal info, and it asks the car question, you know when are you planning on purchasing a new car, then it immedialtely flashes back to Sunshine Rewards. SH is a staple in my daily surveys, and while I know there will be day I don't qualify, it just is acting unusual. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    Is SH acting normal for everyone? For weeks I've had to plug in my personal info every time, then I get routed to closed surveys time after time, then finally one new one comes up. While annoying, I was able to compete almost as many as usual. Now yesterday and today I plug in my personal info, and it asks the car question, you know when are you planning on purchasing a new car, then it immedialtely flashes back to Sunshine Rewards. SH is a staple in my daily surveys, and while I know there will be day I don't qualify, it just is acting unusual. Anyone else?
    It's doing the same thing to me. Yesterday and today it gives me the car question than immediately flashes back to SR. Strange!
    Debbie

was in the middle of doing an amp and the power went off for about 15 minutes. when it finally came back on about 5 minutes ago i went in, deleted the cookies and tried to take another one and now i am getting the this is embarrassing page. guess i won't be getting an amp today. oh well, u win, u lose some and there is always tomorrow to try again. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl